Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nightynightmare is offline Newbie Explorer

Default How do you beat the Speed Demon?

I use a nature deck against my bro. Whenever he uses the speed demon (go look it up if you don't already know) in his machine deck, I know I lose because I can never attack again...

Anyway, anyone know some good nature cards I can use against it?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do you beat the Speed Demon?

If you're lucky enough, Scatter Shot might be able to destroy the Speed Demon if it's the foe of a Hero of yours.
    I searched through all of the Nature cards and couldn't find anything that might be able to counter Speed Demon. Maybe a card of a different sphere can help you better.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

There are many ways to beat Speed Demon. Most easily would be playing Bullseye opposite him or a hero plus Scatter Shot. A good defending creature opposite will help, or moving an unzapped creature from another column to attack such as Weed Whacker.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Or you could use magic mushrooms to ready a creature when you win a battle. Or anyonther card that can ready a creature. Lots of hero's that do that.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Nightynightmare is offline Newbie Explorer

Well, he doesn't attack w/ speed demon, so its pretty much hopeless. I guess I should use scatter shot more, but I only have Ernie for a hero (the interpret penguin makes a fine postman ). Bullseye doesn't work because it is played zapped. Pretty much I have to use different colored orbs. My forest troll shaman looks promising, it doesn't have to zap or anything to kill a monster (collect 5 is just a minor blip). Thanks guys!!

Schwarz is offline Newbie Explorer

If your zapped creature is a Plant you could use New Growth to unzap it if your attacking creature crushes its foe. Or the red resource Intimidation will let you ready any of your creatures when you crush while attacking.

The hero Tara can unzap your creature as well for 1 coin. Or order's Royal Medic can also ready the creature for 1 coin.

There's also a few order creatures that have the ability to ready an ally when they get a yellow gem flip. Such as Chugawug Sentry, Chugawug Bodyguard, and Tanglewood Soldier.