Sprint x2
    Alive Again x1
    Cannonball x1
    Special Delivery x1
    Stalemate x2
    Sweet water Sasparilla x2
    Wake-Up call x3
    Wellington's Dig x2

Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Help with my Order Deck!

you have a lot of cards in the deck you should reduce it
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Alex Jaderock is offline Explorer

It's a good deck. I don't think you should reduce the deck too much, but a little bit.

Lockz is offline Explorer

Well it is a big deck i think you shud reduce it just a bit

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Let me tell you. Much better than a machine deck. I can't beat anybody. Order would even beat. Anyways, your deck looks kinda fine to me. But one strategy is if you have a high attack power person as your opponent, then use your chugawug bodyguard.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Jonathan View Post
    Let me tell you. Much better than a machine deck. I can't beat anybody. Order would even beat. Anyways, your deck looks kinda fine to me. But one strategy is if you have a high attack power person as your opponent, then use your chugawug bodyguard.
    You can't beat anybody?

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Freerealms Elite is offline Amateur Gamer

This is prob why, he doesn't know what he is talking about. As an "Order" deck player, you fill your deck only with +3 Defence Cards, (This is most order cards). You always let your opponent attack you, or taunt them with your cards. You could go Chugawug OR Pixie, or maybe a combonation of the two, but mainly you pick one or the other. With the +3 Def cards, you will win while defending 90% of the time.

-Tactics with Pixie deck could include, using the Farmer Brambleback card, as it has 4 Def and +3 Def and with an order deck you almost always pull a diamond. So 7 Def, most players don't see it this way, but you should.

If you place 2 of those, they are some-what hard to kill directly. Then you could place a pixie general. And here it gets interesting. Always attack with your general first, (Sometimes when its a 3v3 Card during a battle I will attack with my general, even though I said always let them attack you.) Because If you pull a diamond you can kill the cards opposing your Bramblebacks.

-Chug Tactic

Could include Almost all of the "Star" Cards, I don't really know sepcific names atm, But they usually say +1 Def, or 2 To blues, for 1 star, those are useful. As are +2 Def, or 3 to Chugs. For ~2,3 Stars. You could also maybe, not so often, but maybe, place a Chug Bodygaurd, even though it doesnt have a +3 Spec. (I would take a 1 coined +3 creature over that.

-Snorgs- Are AMAZING for Def Style Blue decks, They attack you, you win, +1 Point. Hunt, +1 More. 2 Points, 1 turn. Awesome. 6 Points in one turn is even better when you have three out.

-Another Card, Chug *General?* -Not too sure on the name, is a 6 coined creature that can be placed at 4 coins if taking the spot of a chug, 7 Def, no +3 Spec, but can taunt, so its worth it.

Jammies are okay. But totally meh. I wouldn't use an extra card over a +3 Slot, just IMO.

There are also cards that almost 95% Certainty your win, but are *Exclusive* And really rare. You would need a bunch of coins, VRs, etc.

Return to the sender is useful (But Nature Decks get Claws, So Im jealous)

ALSO.. AMAZING FOR PIXIE DECKS IS EXPLOSIVE ARROWS..

ALL Your pixies foes destroyed, 4 coin cost. Epic, AND.. Its a treasure card.

I hope that this helped you, and that you take care. Maybe you can get your case

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Order decks are defence and destroying decks .If you need a hand in hunting and attacking, add a few machine/nature cards .
    The deck i told can be so powerful !!!

Cuz you could defend with you order and attack with machine or hunt with nature!!!
    Hope this helped