Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Generic mix deck

I am making a mix of chaos and order(yes, I said that), before I make one, I want to see how my main strategy works, I already have three three-stars order tricks and three four-stars chaos tricks, so take that away if you have that in your suggestions.

And no, I'm not taking either away, this is a test deck centered around those cards.

Can someone list generic(keep that in mind) chaos-order mix cards for a 36-card deck? Thanks!
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-31-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: 3x Dragon Talon, 3x Roundhouse Kick

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Generic mix deck

I think that making a Chaos-Order deck only for two cards isn't a good idea. In my opinion Order-Nature with one Chaos card (your Roundhouse Kick) would be much better because of many draw a card abilities in Nature sphere (Icy Arrow and Precise Shot in most). Also, Fishbone Willy is a great creature for a deck like that because you can return to hand your most effective trick. And of course Order and Nature has one same gem, so it's another benefit.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Generic mix deck

Quote Originally Posted by Wirox View Post
    I think that making a Chaos-Order deck only for two cards isn't a good idea.
    In my opinion Order-Nature with one Chaos card (your Roundhouse Kick) would be much better because of many draw a card abilities in Nature sphere (Icy Arrow and Precise Shot in most).

Also, Fishbone Willy is a great creature for a deck like that because you can return to hand your most effective trick. And of course Order and Nature has one same gem, so it's another benefit.
    This was just going to be a basic generic deck, I just needed to see if I can work either card, but thank you! Especially since I have quite a few icy arrows/precise shots.