Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Title: FREE Cardie Gear: Dressed in Style

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default FREE Cardie Gear: Dressed in Style

Simply go to the TCG Lobby, and you'll get a Cardie gear without playing a single game. It does not matter if you're a FR member or not. Fantastic!

I finally got a pair of Card Champion's Shades this morning. Woot!

Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 04-11-2013 at 09:43 AM.
    ashfr likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Default Re: FREE Cardiie Gear: Dressed in Style

I hope theres a little sarcasm in there......

*takes off shades I EARNED and shoves them deep in my inventory*
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 04-11-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

I guess all that work was useless. At least they didn't add the pink backpack thing.

EDIT: Wow I guess I spoke too early, you get the pink backpack when you win ONE game. Might as well bring back pet trainer and vault. :/
    Last edited by Flamey; 04-11-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    I hope theres a little sarcasm in there......

*takes off shades I EARNED and shoves them deep in my inventory*
    Just a tiny hint of sarcasm... (: In the past, players only get these items by winning 3-hour TCG tournaments. Now, I couldn't believe these items are available to anyone, member or not, without involving SC nor completing TCG quests... It is like pushing the E-A-S-Y button. ROFL.

I believe the Milk Carton Gloves were available as a promotion item from the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" is scheduled to be released on September 27, 2013. I wouldn't be surprised if the Milk Carton Gloves show up then as one of the promotion items, ROFL.

Life is fleeting in FR. We are at the mercy of the $OE FR Gods/Goddesses. ROFL.
    Zyonmkxq likes this.

thomasdc01 is offline Explorer

Default Re: FREE Cardie Gear: Dressed in Style

I was always terrible at Tournaments. And this stuff is on my wish list. But I mean, to be honest in FR there was never supposed to be rares.

P.S Brett milk gloves were from the milk festival. So there is hardly a chance that they will come back.

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Well there's no point for the wish list anymore, they are not rare at all, everyone has them now.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

A lot of people are going crazy, I see people IG saying, "Omg, I can't
    believe they added them back. That isn't fair, I won my shades 2 years ago and now everybody has them."

I already have all the cardie stuff except the cards so I feel weird about them adding this stuff back in :I
    zachpuppy, Rob, Kayopuro and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasdc01 View Post
    I was always terrible at Tournaments. And this stuff is on my wish list. But I mean, to be honest in FR there was never supposed to be rares.

P.S Brett milk gloves were from the milk festival. So there is hardly a chance that they will come back.
    Once upon a time, there were 2 ways to get the Milk Carton Gloves:

1. Milk Festival as you mentioned: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/con...onent&type=raw

2. http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...es-done-34246/
    (Please scroll down and view post #30, Cindra's response to Annie Hawkclaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Just a tiny hint of sarcasm... (: In the past, players only get these items by winning 3-hour TCG tournaments. Now, I couldn't believe these items are available to anyone, member or not, without involving SC nor completing TCG quests... It is like pushing the E-A-S-Y button. ROFL.

I believe the Milk Carton Gloves were available as a promotion item from the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" is scheduled to be released on September 27, 2013. I wouldn't be surprised if the Milk Carton Gloves show up then as one of the promotion items, ROFL.

Life is fleeting in FR. We are at the mercy of the $OE FR Gods/Goddesses. ROFL.
    Meh, I dont care if they wanna share stuff we just buy, and I have all that stuff including milk gloves. Which, by the way, I believe was part of that milk promotion that gave us the apron and stuff(oops! just saw your post above me!). The Meatballs thing was just the tshirts, I think (I have those too, in all the colors).

It's is fleeting indeed, my friend. Whether you pay with all your itunes money for the next year and found out next day everyone else gets it free, it's how the ball bounces. But when you make the effort to EARN something and they decide to give away, it's a bit more hurtful. I say that like they care.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    A lot of people are going crazy, I see people IG saying, "Omg, I can't
    believe they added them back. That isn't fair, I won my shades 2 years ago and now everybody has them."

I already have all the cardie stuff except the cards so I feel weird about them adding this stuff back in :I
    And wait until Sunday when everyone is carrying the case!
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 04-11-2013 at 11:12 AM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    ...It's is fleeting indeed, my friend. Whether you pay with all your itunes money for the next year and found out next day everyone else gets it free, it's how the ball bounces. But when you make the effort to EARN something and they decide to give away, it's a bit more hurtful. I say that like they care.....
    And wait until Sunday when everyone is carrying the case!
    I learned my lesson as well as realized that the "rarity" of an item in FR is relative. Personally and luckily, I don't care much about clothing items. I'm not much of a big fan of items from Old School, The Vault, Elite, etc. However, I did spend SC on Sport Shades (much cheaper back then). I got upset when $OE released the Exclusive TCG cards as tourney prizes, except RTS (not to mention, nerfing some of the cards); I spent lots of booster packs to collect some of them from the TCG Trading Lobby. Anyways, lesson learned... (: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. ROFL.

To ease the players' pain, I humbly wish explosive diarrhea upon the wise guys who made "poor" judgments in releasing "rare" valuable items in FR. However, their judgments, good or bad, could both be a boon and bane to players; some are happy and some players, unhappy. Unfortunately, $OE cannot please everybody!

ROFL.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast