Ok so a ton of people a day ask me "HEY CAN YOU TRADE ME YOUR SHIRT!?" Or "CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT?" Or "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT"
Well my awnser is no i will not give or trade you my shirt. And i usually only tell good friends since it takes a while to explain and usually when i tell people TCG in sanctuary they play the first quest and then are like "YOU LIAR I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU!" So i am constantly worried a reff will show up and get angry at me. So today i will be telling you step by step on how to get flannel!
This may take a while lol
And to clarify you DO get flannel with TCG (trading card game)

HOW TO GET IT-
1. Go to sanctuary, near the bulletin board you will find a person in an archer close. Talk to them and accept quest
2. you will do the quests she/he (CANT TELL!) gives you and continue
3. Later you will be sent to either briarwood or blackspore to do another duel. Once completed do NOT accept another quest from the person you beat unless it is to duel that person
4. you will continue dueling and probably get super bored to the degree where you quit for a few days but while dueling you unlock some rare stuff like flipflops and border shorts so its worth all the dueling
5. eventually you will end up in wugachug and be around level 8 its ok if you are a little higher or a little lower just make sure your not at level 2 or else something is messed up! Any way you will soon (idk if its right away or later) be dueling a ninja guy. In one of his, i think, 3 duels you will win the amazing FLANNEL SHIRT.

EXTRA INFO- as you will see my main character (jason foxsurf) is only level 2 that is because i got the shirt on my other account, got my best friend to trade it with me, and got it on my main account Jason Foxsurf. Now my brother hacked my account once and said since i was only level 2 i hacked the site and he got me banned!!! But after like a month i was unbanned. SO long story short.

I GOTZ THE FLANNEL