Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: DOD issues

Tye_Swordprince is offline Amateur Gamer

Default DOD issues

Hi, so, I gotta vent a bit about DOD.

A while ago, I had bought codes from fellow FRI and redeemed them for the dod voucher credits. Not being able to connect to the 'server', I couldn't order my dod cards until the connection issue was fixed.

When it was fixed, I ordered all 3 of my dod at once (the 3rd coming from the LOTR 2nd place win) on July 7th.

I received confirmation numbers and emails for each of these cards.

Now, wondering where my cards are, since it has been 7 weeks, I asked SOE. Their response was that 2 of my cards were never ordered because of no payment!

Yes, 2 of my cards say they cost nothing, because the price was discounted 100% by my earlier vouchers. They told me to look at this in my payment history, and I did, and they say they are 100% discounted! I even found the original transactions where I redeemed the dod codes for the vouchers.

So what is getting to me:
    1. that my orders were received and then 'canceled' without my knowing.
    2. that they say my payment shows I didn't pay when actually it verifies the 100% discount.
    3. that I am having to try to explain all this to SOE for something that is obviously an oversight on their end.
    4. And that once I explained this, and gave all the transaction numbers to verify what I said, I did not receive any more responses from them...

Not only do I want my original 3 dods, but I feel I should be given some credit for doing all the sleuthing to uncover this issue! Plus, my one dod that did go through is still over 7 weeks now and waiting...

I was so excited to get to order my DOD, now it's like some nightmare where I am out my money, not getting cards, and being told that I am wrong from SOE when all the transaction information on my account says otherwise.

Yes, this is definitely a DOD issue. I hope to get more information from SOE today. I updated this 'open question' yesterday 3 times with no responses...

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: DOD issues

My DoDs took forever and a day to get in. When they finally did get in, only then did I order more, and I am still waiting for those.

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

That is awful...

And has me wondering if I will have the same problem.
    I recently bought two Voucher codes here in the forum for coins
    Then used the codes to create my DOD's and paid no SC to receive them.

If they still don't respond to you today I would write them again
    Insisting that you be given valid explanation.

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

unfortunately Tye, if you have a snafu with your order that sounds like the typical run around customer service at about 90% of companies ...almost to the letter.

I totally cant stand when an order gets canceled and they dont tell me; I generally wont order from that company again.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Boy oh boy, Tye! I feel your pain more than you will ever know.. I went through this with them a few months back and still it has not been resolved.. apparently they are still looking into it?

It was such a nightmare I am having a hard time calling them back again... just don't want to be put through it again.

I wish you the best of luck .. maybe you are stronger than I am.

Here is the thread where I was talking about my situation.

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=23079 (I would like some help for the DOD Voucher Codes)

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Hey i have never herd of DoD I NO ITS SOMETHINK TO DO WIT TCG WATS SO GOOD BOUT IT?
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Linā™„

Zoo, you aren't giving me much hope! lol And since I am still waiting on a response, i fear I may be getting shelved also... (FR staff has never taken this long to respond, if even just to say we are working on it)

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the info. I order a few sets about 8 months ago and it took a good 8 weeks for me to get them. Its been awhile since my last order. I'll go check on the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy2123 View Post
    Hey i have never herd of DoD I NO ITS SOMETHINK TO DO WIT TCG WATS SO GOOD BOUT IT?
    DOD are duelist on demand cards, or rather, tcg cards of players! I think they are great! I love seeing actual players I've seen as cards in people's decks.

...and a side note, I waited 44 minutes to talk to a tsr rep and have been told it is being looked into and has had to go to a different department for resolution. Yay?

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Sorry to hear that Tye.
    I wish you and Zadira both, the best of luck with your issues. I remember reading her thread about the problems she was having. I had hoped that was resolved by now.

I orderd a pair of DOD about a month ago. You are making me nervous; Very, very nervous. Perhaps I should wish us all the best of luck.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 08-29-2010 at 12:29 AM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast