Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Doberman Whistle Worth?

Hello, This trading stuff really makes me nervous but I would really like to figure out how to do it so I can get some better cards.

I have several VR's to trade but am unsure of their value in comparison with the really great rare cards.

Would the Doberman Whistle be comparable to any of these cards?
    Banshee Boss
    Giant Toad
    Geomancer Hailstorm
    Crafty Man Eating Plant
    Extended Claw (not sure about the name of this one)

I am tired of being clobbered by these cards in the tournaments!

I also have a lot of tournament winnings, some goth goggles and some other things that I could throw in. Thanks so much for all your help.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Doberman Whistle Worth?

I don't know TCG values much, but I do know that, along with Penguin Masks and Pug Whistles, the Doberman Whistle is one of the most sought after and therefore more expensive VRs. Extended Claws (not sure either lol) is rather high in demand, as well, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I don't know TCG values much, but I do know that, along with Penguin Masks and Pug Whistles, the Doberman Whistle is one of the most sought after and therefore more expensive VRs. Extended Claws (not sure either lol) is rather high in demand, as well, though.
    That is my understanding, too. So that is why I don't want to mess up with the trade. Anyone know of value in comparing the cards with the Whistle?

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

ok so you have a dobermna whistle it is probaly worth the banshee boss and giant toad and the geomancer hailstorm you can only get by playing in tcg tourney and the crafty man eating plant and extened are worth alot more since you can no buy booster packs from stores

Hey Jaun! Thanks so much for your input... so the whistle is worth the boss and toad combined? It is definitely worth both to me!!! Also... the crafty man eating plant and extended claw can only be found in the booster packs that you buy with SC? I didn't know that.

I was just reading and realized that the geomancer was a tournament prize so you are right about that. Hopefully they will add it as a prize again since I didn't get a chance to win it before.

Well, off to the new tournament to lose to people who have better cards than me. Maybe I will see you there!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

lol lol haha lol i cracked up lol

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    Well, off to the new tournament to lose to people who have better cards than me.
    Hm... er... Bad luck with that. >_>
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Slim Nightshade is offline Amateur Gamer

If you can get Banshee Boss and Giant Toad for the Whistle, thats a pretty good deal. As Juan said Geomancer, you have to win in tourny, but you should be able to get it pretty soon by winning one match in tourny. Wont be foil but, who cares if you get to use it.

As for the Crafty man eating plant and Extend Claws, its gonna take quite a bit to get them. They are not in the SC packs. they are only in Real life packs. Thats why they are so hard to get.

Slim Nightshade

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Check out the average price of the Doberman Whistle in the "Free Market" and also check what the cards sell for as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    Check out the average price of the Doberman Whistle in the "Free Market" and also check what the cards sell for as well.
    Hmm.. this is a great idea. So the coin value of any item is the actual trade value also? That makes perfectly good sense. For some reason I was thinking that the coin value didn't count when trading VR items for cards.

Oh, guess what! I came in 5th place last night! I was so excited. Most of the people who beat me had a Giant Toad card and one guy, who I played twice for some reason, had TWO Giant Toad cards! I am figuring out that I am pretty good at playing the game at the beginning but I just need some good finishing up cards. Thanks for all your help!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast