Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Defeat Poes Resource Deck HELP!!!

I've been trying for months to beat this deck. I've gotten no help at all! I want to get the shirts and the cards and finish the quest line. GAH its so frustrating!!!

He uses Machine......Any suggestions? I hate this

Rose

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Defeat Poes Resource Deck HELP!!!

I find quests like this to be a lot easier (or I finish them faster, at least) if I try just once, maybe three times, every day instead of trying again and again until the server crashes.

What starter deck/sphere do you use?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Nature, i know best, but its not working. I have a chaos that i bought awhile back but i dont know it well. OMG RP its aweful!

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

I have Had the same Problem before Rose.Since Poe Uses A Machine Deck he uses Resources as well as Machine types.Try Using these tips.If your using these kind of Decks.

Machine: Use your resources that way you can use "From the Trash Bin" destroy your opponent with Defence.Or use A steam Engineer.

Order: Be Careful for "Tricksters" since Order basically relys on defence. Do Not Attack The Creature.Use A Chugawug Bodygaurd to higher your creature defence,his creatures would not attack you since the defence is so high.Also use A few Tricks like "Judo Chop". "Stalemate" and"Farmer Bumbleback" makes for A great combo move since when the farmer wins by any battle of 4 or more it can destroy any creature.Now remember not to waste your order cards.Use the hero card "Sam Potts" Discarding 2 Order Cards can destroy on creature on opponents side of the field.

Chaos: I would not prefer that since Chaos has no good defence.

Nature: Use the Card "Bandages" And "Arctic Frostfang" to save your Creatures.Same with Order kinda.Make sure this deck has Animal Creatures.After you save your animal Creature,Chase it with "Giant Toad" And you will have A greaT Advantage,none of your creature could be destroyed.

XD I sound so smart.Hope this helps Rose!
    Last edited by Chaz Morrison; 07-06-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikara FR View Post
    I have Had the same Problem before Rose.Since Poe Uses A Machine Deck he uses Resources as well as Machine types.Try Using these tips.If your using these kind of Decks.

Machine: Use your resources that way you can use "From the Trash Bin" destroy your opponent with Defence.Or use A steam Engineer.

Order: Do Not Attack The Creature.Use A Chugawug Bdygaurd to higher your creature defence,his creatures would not attack you since the defence is so high.Also use A few Tricks like "Judo Chop". "Stalemate" and"Farmer Bumbleback" makes for A great combo move since when the farmer wins by any battle of 4 or more it can destroy any creature.Now remember not to waste your order cards.Use the hero card "Sam Potts" Discarding 2 Order Cards can destroy on creature on opponents side of the field.

Chaos: I would not prefer that since Chaos has no good defence.

Nature: Use the Card "Bandages" And "Arctic Frostfang" to save your Creatures.Same with Order kinda.Make sure this deck has Animal Creatures.After you save your animal Creature,Chase it with "Giant Toad" And you will have A greaT Advantage,none of your creature could be destroyed.

XD I sound so smart.Hope this helps Rose!
    Thank you for the advice and you do sound smart! Now if i can only do it!!!!!

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Hey Autumn,

As with all the resource decks, the computer is going to start with a creature and resource in play, in this case Poe starts with the Toad Companion and the Anvil Song Apron. The Toad is nasty, the resource not so much, but the problem is, is Poe goes first.

So you have to create a fast deck, something that can take out those toads early; robgoblin chefs, shadow archers, blacksmiths with hammer strike, etc.

Its going to be difficult with nature, since nature is more hunt than attack but with Machine you can actually use both blacksmith and robgoblins (since robgoblins have the green gem to activate)... Stick some hammer strikes in there as well to insure you can take out those toads right away. The rest of the deck you can use the typical Garrison Gold + Kart Driver combo with turbo charges (and various other nasty tricks). Stick in some toads of your own, or better yet ROFLs, to get the early draws, and you should be good to go!

Whenever you play Resource Decks, go with lots of offensive low point creatures and tricks so you can catch up as quickly as possible!

Good Luck, we'll see ya in-game!

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

I finally beat it early this morning. I also beat Shifty and Poes. ( I got the machine and chaos shirts and cards) yeah!

Now im stuck on Jammies I get so upset. I cant hardly even play a card before they beat me. grrrr I've tried over a dozen times. Darn darn darn. and the same thing happens.

I feel like throwing something......not productive though! Guess i'll go to bed and sulk. lol (not joking)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Jammie was definitely a pain since she has a deck that seems to never stop stunning.
    I'm no expert on cards - that's what everyone else here is for - but I did find it easier when I limit my daily tries. Relieves the frustration.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Jammie was definitely a pain since she has a deck that seems to never stop stunning.
    I'm no expert on cards - that's what everyone else here is for - but I did find it easier when I limit my daily tries. Relieves the frustration.
    Thanks RP, i know i need to calm down and take a breather.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Ahhh I hope You Feel Better Rose. I had frustrations About getting beat by them also D:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast