Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Decks

LilShorty is offline Explorer

Default Decks

Hey People, I wanted to ask which deck do you think is better?? I have Chaos But it hasn't been working good lately

Arioch is offline Explorer

Default Re: Decks

I'm not an expert, but I'll try to help you; Each deck has it's own unique attributes, pros and cons.
    Chaos: All-out-attack deck which is fast in play duration but sorely lacking in defence. It does not matter about it's flip rate. Destroys and readies it's cards to score. Banzai!!
    Order: High defensive deck which requires a bit of thinking and strategy play. Uses a "soak and attack" gameplay. But has a lot of tricks to stun/destroy opponents altogether to compensate for it's low attacking demeanor.
    Nature: Balanced deck, meaning has adequate attack and defence attributes. Draws cards. Out-hunts opponents for fast wins.
    Machine: An all rounded sphere which moves and alters it's deck and flips. Also a so-called "balanced" deck. Not that fast paced though.

So, it's debatable to say which is the best..depends on your gameplay. Why don't you post your deck so that the TCG experts here could help you.

***Please correct me or add on to the thread to help Lil Shorty out. Thanks.
    Why is it when someone posts a question in the "Somebody Help" section; somebody will answer it and then the ten or so subsequent posters will post the exact same thing as the first poster?

Thanks For The Tip Arioch, And I'll Post My Deck Soon

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Nice descriptive post Arioch. There is little I could add to that.

LilShorty,
    The decks in TCG are supposed to be balanced against one another. It's more a matter of finding a sphere that suits your style of play. A sphere that you enjoy playing. I play Nature because of its flexibility, but that's the type of player I am. My second favorite sphere is Order. I have beaten, and been beaten by every other deck there is. As long as you enjoy the game and continue to play you will improve, regardless of which sphere you choose to play.

As Arioch stated; we are more than happy to help in any way we can.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Thanks Layla, I'll Guess I'm Going To Stick With Chaos For Now