Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Coin for playing cards

I was wondering if anybody has experience with going rates for TCG virtual cards versus in-game coin. Somebody offered me a rare for 12,500 coin (actually 4 rares for 50,000 coin). Anybody have thoughts on this?

I would of course insist on getting cards first then doing payment.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coin for playing cards

Which rare wher they and there are differnt values of rares i am always buy cards for coins and i can help alot if you can tell me which rares they are
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

In this case, it was just the four artifact shard rares, but perhaps you could answer for something like a 3 cost rare creature, a 4 cost rare creature, or a 6 cost rare creature.

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

well a 3 rare cost creture should cost maybe between 10000 to 20000 coins and the rare 4 cost 20000 to 35000 coins and the rare heros 50000 coins and the rare 6 coins should cost maybe 60000 to 70000 coins like banshee boss would cost tht much but the exceptions are the 6 cost toad which is worth maybe 150000 to 250000 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zac321 View Post
    well a 3 rare cost creture should cost maybe between 10000 to 20000 coins and the rare 4 cost 20000 to 35000 coins and the rare heros 50000 coins and the rare 6 coins should cost maybe 60000 to 70000 coins like banshee boss would cost tht much but the exceptions are the 6 cost toad which is worth maybe 150000 to 250000 coins.

You have quoted these coin prices way to high. A rare may go for about 10-20k based upon usefullness. Packs sell for about 40-50k. I have had these prices for quite sometime. Use my website, as I have a price list there of cards to coin value. Then you can use that as a price guide for yourself. Hope that helps you.

FreeRealmsTrader.com

Todd Lioncharmer

Thanks for the info FreeRealmsTrader. One question though, if rares go for 10-20K, there's a bit of a markdown on your site where you are offering 3-6K for most rares.

Another thing that's odd, you don't seem to be offering that much more for foil versions. In game, usually foils go for at least double value.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Thanks for the info FreeRealmsTrader. One question though, if rares go for 10-20K, there's a bit of a markdown on your site where you are offering 3-6K for most rares.

Another thing that's odd, you don't seem to be offering that much more for foil versions. In game, usually foils go for at least double value.
    When I made the site, foils were not that in demand. I have been following the trade section, and see about 5-10 players trying to get foils. The demand for foils has been going up a bit. In my opinion though they should not demand that much more in value. I don't actively search for them.

Also when I designed the price list, coins were harder to come by. There was no magic coin wheel to give you free coins just for being logged on for 30 minutes. The coin are easier to come by now. So the 10-20k for certain rares, is a good idea for the coin values now, based on the new in game economy. I have seen the in game economy change three times now since it came out a year ago.

I hope that helps. Drop me an email if you have any questions.

Todd Lioncharmer AKA Realms Trader