Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Chaos Sphere -- Discussion & Tips Thread

This thread is for discussions and questions surrounding the Chaos Sphere. Develop strategies, tips and tricks for all members to share in. Wondering how to improve your deck? Post the card count & details here and get some advice!

All forum rules still apply here -- be polite, respect all members and when it doubt report the post for a staff member to see. Good luck & have fun!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Chaos Sphere -- Discussion & Tips Thread

Thanks again Ashley. The way I think a Caos deck dominates is it's way to keep bringing creatures back from the dead and hitting the apponent hard.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    This thread is for discussions and questions surrounding the Chaos Sphere. Develop strategies, tips and tricks for all members to share in. Wondering how to improve your deck? Post the card count & details here and get some advice!

All forum rules still apply here -- be polite, respect all members and when it doubt report the post for a staff member to see. Good luck & have fun!
    I just Built a Chaos Deck not to long ago.And to tell you the truth........I ROCKS.It totally Dominates.If anyone want's to duel me i'm up for it.My Freerealms Name is Chikara.Hope to see ya there.

I have about 125 cards and 60 of them are Chaos so I can dominate!!!
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Chaos is my *best* deck. I basically used the normal 800 SC chaos deck, then altered the cards a bit. For example, I took the Troll Spider Trainer out and replaced him with SRS Hunter because of his stats and his collect 3 bonus, which gives him 6 attack in total.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Chaos is the sphere where having a low flip rate matters least. Many of the low level creatures get an attack bonus based on a single gem powerup. The strategy for a generic chaos deck is to score cards quickly by attacking and killing all your opponents creature and putting in some ways to ready creatures who win and increase attack strength so you can score even more quickly. There are variations to strategy, but this is the general principle.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Chaos Sphere is very cool to use.Cards that Ready and Bosst your ceatures are awesome! The only thing that Chaos cards are missing are Defence effects :l

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I have a new chaos deck, I'm still kind of figuring out how to work it, but hey, I won a game with it today- my first ever won game in TCG! (never mind that I lost the other 2 games I played with it today . . . )
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Saraneth is offline Amateur Gamer

I love chaos because in card games I'm the all-out-attack, take-no-prisoners type. My deck has a lot of readiers like Broken (shattered? dunno.) Mirror. One of the weaknesses I find with Chaos is it tends to run out of cards fast, but this can be fixed with two or three Revenant Gloom Armbands. I agree that gem count doesn't matter much, especially with cost 1 or 2 creatures like Forest Troll Archer--but I've been beaten numerous times by high-flip Machine decks. Number one unbeatable, however, is the Red Artifact Shard. It has saved my hide more times than I can count. Once I got super-lucky with it and played three Gloam Agents on my second turn...good stuff!

Plus, Chaos feels great to play. You just blaze through the competition like a flamethrower through dried brush. I'm no elite TCGer, but I do play tournaments and even when I lose, I still have a great time playing this awesome sphere.

Jake_The_Shinx is offline Master Gamer

My chaos deck is dominate to and my best creature is Banshee Boss its like the strongest card in the tcg.
    Shaows, Amber Fiestymask
    X-box Live: EP1K Shaowz
    Sprite editor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast