Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default Chaos deckl:robgoblin surprise!!

HI GUYS I WAS THINKING AND DECIDED TO POST MY CHAOS DECK HERE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS MAKING A CHAOS DECK.

CARDS:46
    AVERAGE FLIP:3.0

THE CARDS

CREATURES
    ROBGOBLIN COOK x3
    SHADOW TALON ARCHER x3
    SHADOW TALON SWORDMASTER x3
    ROBGOBLIN BRUISER x3
    AMBROSE WORCHESTER x3
    SHIFTY THE SHUFFLER x3
    ROBGOBLIN SORCERESS x3
    BANSHEE BOSS x1

TRICKS
    BIXIE STICK x3
    STINKY FEET x3
    SPOOKED x3
    INSPIRATION x3
    SHURIKEN TOSS x3

RESOURCES
    CAUTION x3
    ROBGOBLIN JUNKPILE x3
    TIPPING THE HIVE x3

THE AIM OF THIS DECK IS TOO HAVE A GOOD OFFENSIVE STRATAGY WITH SLIGHT DEFENSIVE ACTION TOO.
    THIS DECK MAINLY COMPRISES OF ROBGOBLINS BECAUSE IT IS SUITED FOR A ROBGOBLIN STRATAGY,LATER ON IN THE GAME ONCE YOU GET THE ROBGOBLIN SORCERESS OUT USE IT IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE OTHER ROBGOBLIN CREATURES ALLOWING YOU TO SCORE EXTRA POINTS.
    ALSO USING STINKY FEET CAN FIVE YOU A EDGE ESPECIALLY WITH ROBGOBLIN CREATURES ALOWING TO STUN YOUR FOE BECAUSE ALSO USE IT WHEN YOU ARE IN TIGHT SPOTS BECAUSE IT INCREASES BOTH ATTACK AND DEFENSE,AS MOST PEOPLE KNOW CHAOS HAS A VERY WEAK DEFENSE AND IS MORE GEARED TOWARDS OFFENSE.
    ALSO ANOTHER IDEA IS YOU MIGHT WANT TO ADD GOBLIN FRENZY WHICH INCREASES THE ATTACK OF ATTACKING CREATURES BUT ITS MAIN FORTE IS FOR ROBGOBLINS WHICH IT INCREASES THE ATTACK BY 4
    INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 2,I HAVE NOT INCLUDED IT IN THIS DECK BECAUSE IT HAS ONLY 2 GEMS AND THIS DECK IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HIGHER GEM FLIP THEN 3.
    ALSO YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE AMBROSE WORCHESTER FOR ROBGOBLIN BOSS BEACAUSE THIS IS A DECK MADE FOR ROBGOBLINS AND WOULD SERVE IT BETTER.

THATS ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
    THANK YOU FOR READING.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Chaos deckl:robgoblin surprise!!

Hmm...seems like an interesting deck.

Also, can Hildegarde be suited for this deck too since she's also a robgoblin?

And is there any other good resourcres that can replace Robgoblin Junk Pile since there seems too be a lot of cards with 3 or more gems in it?
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

yes indeed you could infact add another 3 more resource cards including the junkpile 1,but i would not because it adds more cards and also you have less chance of getting cards you need.
    oh yes hildergarde too i forgot yes she would infact be better then shifty the shuffler,
    she would let other creatures flip extra cards which is very usefull thx for telling me.
    another card instead of junkpile could be,maybe good times it has only 3 gems but should not affect the deck too much but it depends what sort of resource you want to replace it with i would say another 4 gem card.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Well, if Shifty remains in the deck, Column of Fire can also be a life saver if you happen to win the match so you can score a whopping 3 cards with one creature.

and the reason why I think Robgoblin Junk Pile is a bit useless in a deck with a high average flip is because there would be more chances to flip a card with 3 or more gems, and doing so would destroy Robgoblin Junk Pile and would decrease your coin and star count for the next turn.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

yes you are right so maybe it is better to choose another card yes.

plus you wont really need it if you have caution which will give you cards if you dont have any or the 1s you need.

yes you could indeed score a card but the collunm of fire is only 2 gems whereas this deck is meant to have over 3 gem flips.but it would not make such a difference to the deck the chances increase of having low gem cardd,
    also i think it would be suited to creatures that have a special increase attack such as get the green gem and and increase attack by 3,because these cards will not need to many gems if they can get the right gem to increase its attack then it would be fine.
    Last edited by Zac321; 05-09-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

How about Rock Toss? (it's an exclusive chaos resource with 4 gems, it let's you discard cards in order to stun oponents and can stun upto three creatures. It can be very helpful)

well that would be a good card too use.....but
    the problem is its EXCLUSIVE!
    and thats its hard to get
    this deck is made of cards which are easy to get (except the rares)
    but other wise not that hard to get.
    it would make a great addition to the deck for players who have the card available.