Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Chaos Deck

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Chaos Deck

Okay now see, I'm not a good tcg player. I never have been. I never will be. But I am interested in Card Champion's shades. I don't know when they'll return to the rewards list for tcg tournaments, but i want to be ready. And since I'm no expert, could anyone give me a few hints for a good chaos deck? Resources, tricks, I'll take anything. I'm a horrible tcg player, but I'd like to have these shades when the chance comes.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Chaos Deck

I might be able help What cards you have in your deck?

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Alright, thanks. Here you go. Its more of an attacking deck, I don't have many good defensive chaos cards.

Creatures

Cost 1- Nuggino The Swift x1, Hooligan Brawler x3, Shadow Talon Archer x1
    Cost 2- Gloam Agent x2, Invading Bixie Warrior x1, Shadow Talon Swordmaster x1
    Cost 3- Black Tom Cutlass x1, Icy Yeti x2, Yeti Chief x1
    Cost 4- Forest Troll Guardian x1, Forest Troll Shaman x1, General Grexan x2
    Heros- Morninglory x2, Shifty the shuffler x1

Tricks

Cost 1- Ice clap x1, Bixie Stick x2, Knuckle Sandwich x1,
    Cost 2- Freeze Breath x1
    Cost 3- Beserker Shout x2, Backstab x1, Onion Breath x2, Pummel x1

Resources

Blade Strike x1, Corrupted Gem x2, Frozen Solid x1, Gothca x1, Good Times x2, Spiked Bracers x3

I have a total of 41 cards in my deck. Help withResources is what i need most (from what i can tell from my previous card duels). Like I said before, I'll take any advice.

Cody18 is offline Amateur Gamer

For mine I just threw random things together and saw what worked.

I've tried that many times my friend. Clearly you've had alot more luck then me.

Lol anyone? Please? I don't wanna be a total fail at tcg forever D:

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

What would be more helpful would be a list of all your Chaos cards so we can see what you have to work with. A list of heros that are Chaos oriented and tricks/resources from other spheres that have half or more gems from the Chaos sphere would also be helpful.

As a general rule, Chaos is an attack oriented sphere that does not lend itself well to defensive play. The benefit of this sphere in tournament play is that it plays quickly. Your win/loss ratio will not likely be as good as you can get with other spheres, but you can play a higher number of games. It helps to get cards out early and stay on the offensive in order to win as quickly as possible. The longer the game drags out, the less likely Chaos is to win it.

As a Nature (and sometimes Machine) player, there are two Chaos deck types that give me trouble. One is the "Junkpile" deck that is loaded with lower cost cards that are backed up with useful tricks and resources. A good Junkpile deck that has a better than average draw rate is even better. The second one is any Chaos deck that uses Shifty as a hero. Morning Glory is a good hero to keep your opponent from going out early, but it tends to make the game longer which can often work against Chaos. The automatic score and allies hunt for double ability that Shifty posseses has cost me quite a few games that I thought were in the bag.

I have not looked lately, but there used to be some winning decks posted in the Sticky section of this forum that will have some good examples in them. You can also find some good decks at Mystic, but neither of those will likely have examples with cards from series three. You might also try the search feature to bring up older threads on the subject.

Good luck.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

I find Forest Troll Decks good, also check the stickies.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Sorry guys. My account continues to log out after a while, and its taking me a bit to type all my chaos cards out like you requested Layla.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Leocuta makes a good point. Forest Troll decks can be very effective, especially when supported with certain tricks and resources that lend themselves well to Troll decks.

I sent you a pm with some info that I found to be very useful. I hope it proves useful for you as well. Check it out when you gat a chance.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast