Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Marissa Firewave is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Can someone help me?

How do you access the cards you won in duels and add them to your deck?

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Can someone help me?

Hover your mouse over the little controller symbol in the bottom right hand corner and it will say game guide, click on it, a menu will pop and you ought to find the trading card game one, first from the left, click it, another menu will pop up with trading card lobbies and games, click on the trading card lobby, the mini-game entering screen will pop up, click go after it loads. Then your in the trading lobby, click on the bottom right hand corner symbol with little cards inside a building, go over to the deck builder, then a new screen will show. Click open deck, select your deck, open it, click on the cards you want to add on the right side, save, and boomy. your done. Hope that gets it right.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by lev42 View Post
    Hover your mouse over the little controller symbol in the bottom right hand corner and it will say game guide, click on it, a menu will pop and you ought to find the trading card game one, first from the left, click it, another menu will pop up with trading card lobbies and games, click on the trading card lobby, the mini-game entering screen will pop up, click go after it loads. Then your in the trading lobby, click on the bottom right hand corner symbol with little cards inside a building, go over to the deck builder, then a new screen will show. Click open deck, select your deck, open it, click on the cards you want to add on the right side, save, and boomy. your done. Hope that gets it right.
    Thank you! That helped a lot! But I do have one more question. I created a deck, but it won't show up when I duel. Is it because it's not legal? If so, how do you make a deck legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Firewave View Post
    Thank you! That helped a lot! But I do have one more question. I created a deck, but it won't show up when I duel. Is it because it's not legal? If so, how do you make a deck legal?
    Never mind. I figured it out.