Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Briarwood collectors card - what decks?

From what decks do you get the Briarwood Collectors Card as a VR? Is it only the quest decks?

Colax is offline Explorer

Default Re: Briarwood collectors card - what decks?

I have always wondered that myself, and the other one too, the Club Card or whatever it is called. Anyone used them able to let us know?

Julia Starorb is offline Explorer

I have some of those Briarwood collecters cards. If you want some collecter's cards you can meet me on the game! I have the whole set and it gives you a dog outfit. I gave some of the collecter's cards to my friends since I have a lot. The club cards they make you do this one quest in Wugachug. I had the club card before but it was PATHETIC! Well add me in the game so I could give you some Briarwood cards if you need the whole set! My character name is Julia Starorb.

Sorry but the cards themselves are useless without the Collector Card and they are easily found.

I want to know how to get the Collector Card. Since cards are found at the same place where all the quest card action happens, I would assume it comes with a quest card pack -- but that's an unsupported assumption

unless somebody tells me how they got their Collector Card as a VR

Julia Starorb is offline Explorer

Ohh I get what you're saying. The Collecter's Card you redeem it from the tcg, and then you redeem the thing outside the tcg, and then you go to this chugawug in Wugachug, and then you accept the quest from him. I did the quest, but it was totally pathetic! I only got coins! And it wasn't much coins, so the collecter's card is totally useless because you waste your time and you only get a few coins. People that want the collecter's card, I suggest you not trade whatever vr for the collecter's card!

Referee Tumbleweed here with the Free Realms Support Department and I will be delighted to assist you today!

I understand that you have a question today regarding the Briarwood Collectors Card virtual rewards card! Great question! This is an item that is granted as a random virtual reward card from the TCG booster packs! These items are not given from quest packs, or starter decks and can only be obtained by purchasing booster packs! After you have received one and redeemed it, you will need to make your way over to Sir Wellington and change into your Card Duelist job to start seeing the club cards!

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

The club cards are in your collection and if you get all the cards you get the vine pet outfit..