Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

leolemon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Best way to increase collection??

OH NO!! I missed the Super Fan day for Shattered Past cards!! I even stocked up on 50% SC so that I could get double the cards that day for half the price

Does anyone know how often they have specials for purchasing TCG cards?

I'm looking for an effective way to increase my collection. When I look at "TRADES I CAN DO" in the trading room, I can't do any and when someone goes to trade me manually, they usually exit before I get do anything legitimate with them. So, I guess it's time to buy some more booster packs, but, I'd wait a few months if I knew there would be another opportunity for a special.
    In Game Name: Fiona AppleSinger

Default Re: Best way to increase collection??

I dont ever remember them doing half price boosters before; sorry you missed it =(
    I think in that trade room any more most the ppl are looking for vrs....but that's my opinion.
    Do you know what cards you're looking for? Posting it in the tcg thread here might not be a bad option either. The serious card players are in there =D
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

well, I don't have a specific card I'm looking for yet, bc I just have so many basics. It's a little overwhelming trying to come up with a specific card, lol.. i can barely decide what sphere I like.

How did you get started?

I think since the game handed me the nature deck first I sort of stuck with that. I played the quest thread to get the gist of the cards (sort of =p) before attempting to play ppl. As I got a little more understanding, I'd read thru some of the threads here to help more.
    Now that makes me sound like I really know what I'm doing when I still need to play and learn much more. But dang! you think the game can be stressful, try playing a card tournament. I see there how NOT cut throat I really am =p
    And I'd really love to take the time to learn other spheres; I have a vague understanding of all of them (like Chaos is great in attack but weak defensively) but would still like to know the cards WAY better.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Cupcakes is offline Explorer

gjhnvnfjfjfjfhfhhfghffj?????? that is very sad.
    Boys are like lava lamps fun to look at but not all that bright, but thats why we love them

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

I know having that sale was a big success for them so I expect they will do it again down the road when they get a chance. You might try buying a few regular boosters, say 8 of them, and put up a trade offering 8 boosters for 12 shattered pack boosters. Perhaps someone will take you up on that who took advantage of the sale.

good idea archer, thanks