Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

tismon is offline Master Gamer

Default Anyone want to split packs with me?

I know this is odd, but I don't really want to get into the physical card collecting, but I would like to get more virtual cards as well as the virtual rewards. So is there anyone out there that would like to buy just the cards for cheap (not sure what cheap is since I don't know much about the virtual rewards)?

Speaking of the value of the rewards, my question is, do the different sized packs have different chances of getting the rare rewards or can a $2 pack get a toyger whistle just as often as the blister box?

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Anyone want to split packs with me?

I am actually more interested in the physical cards than the virtual rewards Might be a great fit.....

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i have some of the virtual cards in my free market thread.. check it out if you want =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Lol, I'll have to check it out. And any idea on the second question up there?
    Cyn, this should work out well, what do you think a good price would be?

Quote Originally Posted by tismon View Post
    Lol, I'll have to check it out. And any idea on the second question up there?
    Cyn, this should work out well, what do you think a good price would be?
    Not sure... you might want to get an opinion from someone who knows more about it than I do...but me thinks I would go halvsies with ya....I would say the odds of the rare being a really valuable one are about the same as the odds of the virtual reward being a really valuable one??

Probably, so that sounds good. Unless someone with some experience comes on and says otherwise. lol

Once I get a few, I'll send them to you and then you can send monies via paypal (I trust ya).
    Sound good?

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Oh i need some cards!!! lol
    Im back! :3

Hey, I am not sure if you have the same chances of getting a foil or virtual card in the smaller packs at Target. I bought a few of them, and they really are not a good deal because you get more cards in the larger packs. The bonus for the $2 packs is that you get $2 off the starter box. Spliting the cost is fair if the one who keeps the virtual rewards mails the cards because you are getting 50 SC with each virtual reward. I think the chances of getting a virtual card in a pack is 1 in 3. I not exactly sure. Every pack does get a virtual prize. The wording on the back of the package is a little confusing. There is also a drawing for free cards if you send a 3X5 card with your mailing address to Free Realms. The info is on the back of the booster pack. I think time is runnng out though. They have to be postmarked soon, and you can only send 8 per household. Happy Trading! I like just the cards too. I really wish that I could find someone to play the physical card game. Ebay has cards, but they are going for crazy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by tismon View Post
    Probably, so that sounds good. Unless someone with some experience comes on and says otherwise. lol

Once I get a few, I'll send them to you and then you can send monies via paypal (I trust ya).
    Sound good?
    Works for me ...send me a PM when you have some and we can exchange info