Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Achnos

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Achnos

I have one of these (I think that's his name) and I want to know how rare it is. It's under the rare section of my cards, and I think it's a foil card, and it seems to be a powerful card. I'm really dumb when it comes to the trading card game(no idea how I got to be level 19), so any help you could give would be appreciated.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Achnos

Archnos is a rare under the Shattered Past expansion. In my opinion, rares under the Shattered Past expansion are a little easier to get than rares from the original edition because it is a smaller expansion. Also, the free pack you get as a member each month is from the Shattered Past expansion.

If you do have the foil version of Archnos, though, that does make him generally twice as valuable, i.e. someone like me would trade you two non-foil Archnos cards for one foil version.

His gems are best suited for a chaos deck, and secondarily for a machine deck. He works well if you can hunt with him or have support cards to stun the creature in front of him so he can hunt. He has a good defense value, which makes him a nice addition to a chaos deck, especially if you have the trick to use his defense to boost your other chaos creatures' defense value when they are attacked.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Achnos

I think I do have the foil version, I was trading with a guy and I clicked the show foil cards button and he was the only one that showed up of mine.

Edit: Yes mine is a foil card.
    Last edited by DawnSeastar; 03-16-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost