Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Title: We need some changes!

pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon4 We need some changes!

Ok, this thread will be about the changes we need in FreeRealms. So first of all, we need more updates WITHOUT adding more SC items! The last thing we need to do is to beg our parents and older siblings for their money and for them to drive us somewhere/ spend their money!

Some things that could maybe be added to the coin shop...

A new variety of colors, more hair styles, more clothing choices, that actually look decent, not make you look all boring, the reason probably P of the players, mainly girls, play this game to make their player look pretty, so we need more clothing choices, and more color choices! Maybe even bring back some retired colors. I know this would make many people happy..

Also, skin color style cards, maybe some more hair colors, and some more eye colors. ALSO, how come we can't just have some new starter clothes, I mean come on! It has been 2 years since we have had any beginner clothing choices! And we need to be able to buy houses with coins, I'm sure many people would appreciate that!

AND, we need another way to get rare items, maybe bring back merchants, with old colors, BUT with new clothing, because we need some ways to look nice, and maybe another type of currency, like maybe some kind of... FreeRealms dollars, and that's what we would use with the merchants.

The only reason I am saying all this is because, I have been a proud member of FreeRealms since February 10th, 2010, but recently, I have been BORED with all the updates with SC items, I don't need to spend anymore money! And I'm sure I speak for a lot, and I mean A LOT, of players of this game, most of the older players are thinking of leaving, because they are just worn out with the game!

I have considered it myself! I'm sorry if I am repetitive, but I just need to get this off of my chest... If you have any opinions, post below please, where it is something you think they could add to the coin shop, or if it's your thoughts on my post, and that we do need changes.

Signed, Jim, A was proud player, until now.
    Last edited by pikach55; 08-31-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Cyriak is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: We need some changes!

You have some awesome suggestions!My suggestions are these.....
    1.They should print a new physical tcg pack series!They would make tons bc those sell out in about a week!
    2.They should add sport shades as a vaultberry,but instead of black you can only get SC and CS colors!
    They did it with Felt Berets!
    3.Last,they should check out Free Realms Insiders for these suggestions XD
    That is all!!!!
    pikach55 and Gagerz like this.

IGN:Cyriak
    Date joined FR: 5/02/10
    THANK YOU DARK JADE FOR SIGGIE AND AVVIE!!!

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriak View Post
    You have some awesome suggestions!My suggestions are these.....
    1.They should print a new physical tcg pack series!They would make tons bc those sell out in about a week!
    2.They should add sport shades as a vaultberry,but instead of black you can only get SC and CS colors!
    They did it with Felt Berets!
    3.Last,they should check out Free Realms Insiders for these suggestions XD
    That is all!!!!
    I totally agree xD Although I would add that they should maybe give us a real time Sunstone Valley will be coming out. Maybe there will be clothes and new rares for there, when it ever comes out.
    pikach55 likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

I dont think sunstone valley will be coming out any time soon.
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

OR. Maybe instead of continually adding new CARD DUELIST quests with every new card series, we could MAYBE just MAYBE get new Combat Job quests. Or Adventurer coins.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

New jobs. Enough said.

----

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Ya, a lot of my friends quit Free Realms for a long time, and when they came back they said it's cuz they got bored.... I was thinking of leaving too../

mememe1099 is offline Newbie Explorer

I agree with Choc, It is kinda boring and I think it would be better to have bigger place on the game. I also think we should be able to dive under water. If we can get in water, why not dive in it?
    pikach55 likes this.

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mememe1099 View Post
    I agree with Choc, It is kinda boring and I think it would be better to have bigger place on the game. I also think we should be able to dive under water. If we can get in water, why not dive in it?

ya ikr! but whats new.. and old at the same time is that bruce is back i hope we can get more offstage passes later... like by doing minigames or something for example

Icefang is offline Pro Gamer

My Suggestions
    WARNING: Ranting Person Ahead!
    1. Like you, I think they should bring back merchants. It was really fun (Well, it sounds fun and unique NOW) to run around and find the right Merchant to obtain a certain Item. It would bring back meaning to the Sanctuary Marketplace.
    2. They should make new clothes, as in coin shop clothes, and more jobs (Like Trish said.)
    3. More Referee appearances. They make many people perk up, and more parties happen.
    4. Better sponsored items. I'm tired of the same old "Look at this advertisement and you get.... a health potion! Yay!" :/

Had to get that off my mind, It was sort of fun.
    Rant Over
    Ign: Nóva

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast