Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ToxicAmber is offline Explorer

Default "Talents" My Ideas

So we have all these jobs, right? What if we had something that was yet wasn't a job? Personally I would call them Talents. You could choose from Hairdresser, Hunter, Jeweler, or many more ideas if this was adopted by SOE. I think that this would be a really fun addition to the game.

How it would work, is you would be able to pick a certain number of Talents that you can work on at a time. (or you could have unlimited) There would be new quests set up on the map for developing these Talents that your character chose. You could increase level or work more on of these Talents to unlock more abilities or choices to widen the range of your opportunities on what ever talent your working on. (For example, I will describe the previously mentioned Talents that could be available if this idea was picked up)

*Hairdresser- Because the hair options on Free Realms are not that wide spread (Add Scene hair NOW SOE!!xD) This Talent would widen the range. You would be able to create your own personally made hair style (possibly sell/trade on trade chat or other new trading site specifically for talents such as products of later mentioned talents) complete with highlights, new styles, and all.
    (Note: You could also widen it to all style cards and create talents like Face-Painter or Wing Designer)

*Hunter- It would work with the Combat and Chef jobs. If you have this talent, you get meat when you knock-out an animal. Then your Chef could cook it. (Sorry its violent....)

*Jeweler- This would work with your miner. Because there are very few (if any I know I haven't seen any) Jewelery for the Adventurer, you could use the materials you get from mining to make Jewelry.

Thank you! This was just my idea that I think would make free realms more fun for us players!!
    ^_^

ToxicAmber is offline Explorer

Default Re: "Talents" My Ideas

Oh and there are lots of other talents you could have^_^