Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kaori is offline Amateur Gamer

Default SUPA AMAZIN IDEA FOR FREEREALMS (Come read and share if you agree)

Well ^ -^ Freerealms is the most recent game I joined online. Though I've been on it for almost 3 years. I always had lots of ideas so hopefully they'll see it.

My ideas for Housing.
    A garage ? We could show off our rides in there and let users try them out with a little sc link in them. They can try them out in our houses or lots but only there and when they leave a little pop up can pop up and if they want to buy they can

A bigger TV? Or A TV that actually has a picture It can play the free realms theme video with bruce performing. or commercials. (This is just a long shot idea)

More furniture. More mordern interactive furniture like a fridge that opens, new dance floors or like they have the pet pals in your house we can have lil robgoblins, or people etc. Idk stuff like that.

And those are my IDEAS for housing ^ - ^
    -----

My ideas for jobs

This one has been on my mind for a while, a new job like free reams star. In that job you do dance battles, but the way you play is like the ddr games with the arrows ehh idk this has been on my mind, you can also do music games etc. And we can get cute rock or popstar clothing and carry around a guitar or mic or etc. Its just a thought but its been on my mind since pet trainer was removed v.v

-----

My Ideas for clothing

Coin shop clothing needs a serious update. I remember it was nice at first but now I miss when you had to go to certain characters to get your clothes. All the pink with the pink shop v.v I miss that. But yes as for clothing I did have a sketch I had in mind but I cannot get it up to my mom computer so my idea for clothes are to add a dress for girls those girly girls. Nothing too cute for coin shop but something cute and worth it.

Marketplace well I was trying to use that program and submit stuff but its too technical and me being a perfectionist could lead me into a panic attack over the program. Same idea for coin shop except guys get cool jackets, hats and etc. A handheld item for chef and adventure is like a little burger or soda cup. More variety other than the icecream cone and the turkey leg or the hard to get milk gloves (since the quest is no longer accessible) A bear or doll hand held and all the proceeds for those can go to charities chosen by freerealms it can be a limited item like the sakura tree. Girl can have lolita tutus if they want or a new dress or jacket. New hairstyle cards wouldn't be bad either ya know. A longer straight hair style with different design the bun updo or long curls.

------

TCG Ideas

Even though Insiders got their own tourney, it would be cool if they held a staff tourney. Where we play with the staff.
    Like the refs one or two can come to the game and we could play against them it would be awesome !

My last idea is Free realms event idea.

This is a long shot in the dark with only one chance but

a back in time event

They can do it for 24 hours. Where free realms can allow us to go back in time for one day and play quests that aren't available anymore. Many reasons why that is not possible but a lot of us would love it.

anyone remembers member for a day? they should do that again for the users that cannot have access to freerealms

but these are just the few :3 I have many many more

My friend Asuna & I
    (Asuna shares Miss Savannnah With me

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: SUPA AMAZIN IDEA FOR FREEREALMS (Come read and share if you agree)

These all seem good for item sharing, but sadly I don't think Sony can do this with a game whose build has already been completed for 2 6/14 years. These ideas will require an extreme amount of coding to be applied, and Sony will have to take the game offline for an unidentifiable amount of time to code all this in.

Even then it would be risky because coding things like that in can potentially break certain aspects/functions/whatever of the game.

Yeah I figured :x
    I still stand by the clothing ideas.
    But the rest are dreams

My friend Asuna & I

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Even though clothes are regular, I remember the older days with not as much options/colors unless you had vault. Clothing has improved and we should be thankful for what we have. But I would want my own teddy bear to bring around...I would never get lonely. I'm thinking that TV with pictures/music/commercials would be lag galore.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
    Well ^ -^ Freerealms is the most recent game I joined online. Though I've been on it for almost 3 years. I always had lots of ideas so hopefully they'll see it.

My ideas for Housing.
    We could show them off, but I doubt we could let other people ride them.

A bigger TV? Seems like a good idea. It won't take much work and people wouldn't mind if it was in the Marketplace since it's animated.

More furniture. I am always for new furniture, especially animated one's.

And those are my IDEAS for housing ^ - ^
    -----

My ideas for jobs

This is actually a good idea. It could use the same system CWA has for duels.

-----

My Ideas for clothing

I agree, it does need an update. Merchants around the world are supposed to have a purpose.

Marketplace : You don't have to worry about new Marketplace items.
    ------

TCG Ideas

It would be nice, but they are way too busy for it.

My last idea is Free realms event idea.

This is a long shot in the dark with only one chance but

a back in time event

Too much work and I doubt it would happen. The quests were taken off for a reason.

anyone remembers member for a day? I agree, this was an awesome idea and should be implemented more.

but these are just the few :3 I have many many more
    Great idea's.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I really like your ideas. The garage is a really good idea, but I always pictured our rides being able to run around the yard like pets. The horses could eat the grass or whatever. Or maybe they could guard our house. The TV that actually works would be a good idea. I have wanted that for a while. Time Travel. YES! I love the idea of time travel, but I would imagine it would be pretty hard to make. Then again, we do have teleporters. What I really wish is that we could have teleporters in real life, but I don't think that is going to happen.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    I really like your ideas. The garage is a really good idea, but I always pictured our rides being able to run around the yard like pets. The horses could eat the grass or whatever. Or maybe they could guard our house. The TV that actually works would be a good idea. I have wanted that for a while. Time Travel. YES! I love the idea of time travel, but I would imagine it would be pretty hard to make. Then again, we do have teleporters. What I really wish is that we could have teleporters in real life, but I don't think that is going to happen.

I know right >.< I know that could never happen but I miss them ya know?

@Kayapuro
    They are just ideas. I'm not saying they should do it. I'm just saying it would be pretty cool.

My friend Asuna & I