Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: Brown Eyes

I have blue eyes, but I think brown eyes are so pretty, so if I can't have real brown eyes, the next best thing is for my FR character to have brown eyes, right? So off I go to buy a style card for brown eyes. So..many..blues...I know a lot of people want blue eyes, but they don't even have real dark brown eyes. Just sand colors. I know for newbies they have Big Brown, but it's not available once you get into FR. So my suggestion, is dark brown eyes -_-

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Brown Eyes

Nice suggestion, I hope it gets approved. I love brown eyes! (that may be because I have them, and people with any other color eyes are also pretty. I just like brown the best) Good luck with your suggestion
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

I like brown eyes too ^_^
    I just checked the market and sure enough there's only light brown and those look gold (Kinda like twilight vampire gold except dull xD)
    It'd be nice if they would put dark brown in the market. They have SO many different shades of blue but not everyone wants blue eyes.
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

My eyes are so brown they look black
    You have to get REALLY close to me (freakishly close o_O) to see that they're brown.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

I never noticed they didn't have brown eyes. I always wondered why everyone had blue eyes in that game. xD

But I think brown eyes should be something pretty easy for them to make/something the players would really enjoy, fingers crossed that they add it. Have you already sent in a ticket abou this?

While we're on the eye-topic, I would also like to see a better green eye. I've got [odd] green eyes, but my characters eyes are so light/pastel green.

Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Nicole is offline Master Gamer

I haven't checked the Style Cards in a bit, but I believe they have them. It's either dark brown or light brown, Great suggestion! And I totally agree with you about the "if i cant have brown eyes in real" Haha, I do!
    Guess what? Yup. I'm back.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

If FR is unable to provide a "style card" for brown eyes, could they provide brown "contact lenses" in game? Lol.

On the other hand, IRL, the reverse can happen where a person could undergo laser surgery to turn his brown eyes blue. IG, can the 'fighting' medic holding a shockrod or megasaw, perform eye surgery, lol? Likely not. We need an eye surgeon, lol.

New Procedure Would Turn Your Brown Eyes Blue : Discovery News

Doc Says He Can Make Your Brown Eyes Blue - ABC News

Here is a "classic" song that finally came to reality. ROFL.

IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I know they have a color, but it's only for newbies, but I don't think it would be mission impossible to move it to the coin shop x]

Mhm Nicole, they have light brown eyes, but they're more sandy-gold (:

Lol Brett, I better start leveling my medic xD Yeah, I've seen an article like that, one of my cousins wants it done at some point (: Lol, contacts would be fun!
    And thanks for the song xD!

And Miss Morose, the Jade and Kelp eyecolors are pretty green, I don't know what shade your aiming for though (:
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 06-03-2012 at 08:28 AM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

I thought they had brown eye style cards...
    (In my opinion I like grey eyes the best, because I have grey eyes...)
    But great sugestion!

True story!

Hope Silverleaf is offline Amateur Gamer

They should definitely add the brown eye color. I don't see why not, because they obviously don't have trouble adding more blue cards to the coin shop. I hope they add better browns soon. Good suggestion! (:
    IGN: Skye Pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast