• 4 Post By Baybo
  • 1 Post By weehusker
  • 1 Post By KammyCat
  • 2 Post By Owl Becca
  • 1 Post By chase123456tan

Title: Spooktacular Suggestion

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Default Spooktacular Suggestion

Ok, so we all know how there is team vampire, team werewolf, yeah, yeah. It's not that I dislike the costumes, I just don't think the other "teams" are being given as much attention. I understand that everyone is all crazy about werewolves and vampires so those costumes are most popular, but the danceoffs consist of only those two teams. I, having a ragdoll costume and not feeling the need to invest more SC into another costume, think that the other people (Ragdolls, mummies, Brides of Frankenstein, etc) should have the same opportunities (Groups/lairs, danceoffs) as the vampires and werewolves. And, this being my first spooktacular, I had no idea this was going to happen so I just bought what looked coolest to me. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutley LOVE spooktacular, but this is just a suggestion for next year.

PS If you read this whole thing, thank you. If you didn't, can't say I blame you.
    Last edited by Element; 10-13-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Spooktacular Suggestion

I think they should make it so you don't need SC to Particapate...

True story!

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

yea i agree,i bought th rag doll cosrume,then i got jealous when you had to have a vampire or werewolf costume to particpate so next time i bought a card i finally went team WEREWOLF!
    Element likes this.
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

KammyCat is offline Amateur Gamer

I think wearing the Team V or Team W shirts that you can get from the quests allow you to participate as well... I think xD
    But I do agree, just having the two in the competition is kind of boring... Besides, werewolves always seem to win. That's just sad u.u Maybe if there was more of a selection, some other group might actually win!
    Element likes this.
    IGN~ Råshelle
    ♥ 1D ♥

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

I agree. Vampires and werewolves aren't really cool to me. I love zombies and ghosts (But I think they don't have costumes for either of them). They really should let some other teams in. On top of that the vampire costumes to me don't really like that vampire-y to me. It just looks like a black and red dress with fangs to me.
    chase123456tan and Element like this.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

We should be able to customize our own costumes.
    We could be an elf,ghost,zombie,something we'd LOVE to be.
    I,personally,would like to be a shadow hunter lol
    Element likes this.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Element is offline Pro Gamer

All your ideas sound really cool. I agree completely, but they know everyone will be willing to fork over their money for the costumes, so they make it required in order to participate in some things so people are like, "Hey, a bonus for spending five (Or ten for the whole pack) dollars!". Now to the personal replies:

@Chase That actually sounds like a pretty cool costume! They should make it. xD

@Becca Agreed. There is a ghost but IMO, it's a little lame. It's just like a sheet with holes in it type thing. And yeah, same I'm all, "Going to tea with the Mad Hatter? (Vampire Countesses)" But then I notice the fangs and am like, "That's gonna get in the way of your crumpet. o.o"

@Kammy Yep. And the werewolves are all "BURNNN!" but it's simply because more of them show up.

@Baybo First sentence. ^

@Wee Same, except I didn't buy another. xD
    Last edited by Element; 10-15-2012 at 10:38 PM.