Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Some Ideas

Robin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Some Ideas

Hey. Here are some ideas i have had for a while just want to put them out there.

Tradeable rides. Now i posted this somewhere, and people gave thoughts about scamming, which is true, and would be a true issue. But what if normal trades had something like tcg has, a second accept to ensure you werent scammed? Now THAT i would be looking forward to, considering how many times each week i am scammed. Also, if you got tired of an old ride that someone else wanted, in say, a retired out-of-the-store color, you could trade it for a brand new one, with no risk of scamming! Well, unless you didnt check the list twice. There are still ways if you get caught by the wrong person.

More Levels. Now, i only think this because some people who are fully leveled up might get bored in fighting due to the fact that they are as powerful as they can get to be. Maybe five more levels on each job would make their day? I dont know. Maybe. In personal experience, collections are better for some when you need the stars for adventurer.

More style cards. Well, when attempting to make a hunger games video i needed a style card that was basic and not that high tech- a side braid. The closest thing i could find was in the sc marketplace. When i got it, it was more advanced than basic. Maybe a waterfall side braid, braided crown hairstyle, bow, Normal braid, french braid, fishtail? just come ideas. Also, possibly even, i dont know, Pixie-to-human and human-to-pixie cards which allow you to change what your character is. Another thing, just putting this out there, is skin tone colors. i would not mind, myself, for a shade darker skin. My character is pretty pale, if you want an opinion

Another thing would be probably bring the Pet Trainer Job and Vault Back! I watched around three vault videos today, and it looked AWESOME. This was before my time in freerealms, and i would love to experience it. I told my friend about this idea today and she said to me: What is the vault? What IS the vault? I had no true answer for this question, because i don't know well. To be honest, if there was one day that the vault was open, i would jump for joy. Next, the Pet trainer job. I once heard that this job was taken away due to the hardness to reach level 20, or possibly the glitches and issues it caused. If they are ever fixed, please bring it back! It would be lovely to allow everyone who was not here when these things were to enjoy them, as well!

New pets are covered, thanks to the gloam!

New Rides are the next step. Possibly a bear ride to go with the new gloam bear pet, or a hog ride to go with harley? Either way. Cars, even! Maybe even bird pets. Griffins? Something related. Hippogriffs? Even if this is getting into fantasy things. The main part is bird. Related to that possibly allowing dragons and flying rides to fly over the ground without a launch pad. I will posssibly explain better.
    Shark ride? -Warning: Only used for water unless you want a flopping fish ride-

Update: WEIGHT BOOTS. Ok, so i might have posted before about a button or something that allows pixies/fairys to walk instead of fly. Then i got thinking today: Weigh boots! So think of these as boots but they are heavy. Any style boots. These could cost sc or anything, but would allow these characters to walk. I on one hand would buy this.
    Thats all for now! i might add more later.
    Last edited by Robin; 07-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Some Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Hey. Here are some ideas i have had for a while just want to put them out there.

Tradeable rides. Now i posted this somewhere, and people gave thoughts about scamming, which is true, and would be a true issue. But what if normal trades had something like tcg has, a second accept to ensure you werent scammed? Now THAT i would be looking forward to, considering how many times each week i am scammed. Also, if you got tired of an old ride that someone else wanted, in say, a retired out-of-the-store color, you could trade it for a brand new one, with no risk of scamming! Well, unless you didnt check the list twice. There are still ways if you get caught by the wrong person.
    Good idea. Why FR doesn't have a second check thing like in TCG is beyond me.

More Levels. Now, i only think this because some people who are fully leveled up might get bored in fighting due to the fact that they are as powerful as they can get to be. Maybe five more levels on each job would make their day? I dont know. Maybe. In personal experience, collections are better for some when you need the stars for adventurer.
    I would like to see this, simply because I'm getting bored with everything now except TCG. Battling Dungeons are almost all the same. There are a few out there that are actually fun. I'd like to see new dungeons with an increased job cap.

More style cards. Well, when attempting to make a hunger games video i needed a style card that was basic and not that high tech- a side braid. The closest thing i could find was in the sc marketplace. When i got it, it was more advanced than basic. Maybe a waterfall side braid, braided crown hairstyle, bow, Normal braid, french braid, fishtail? just come ideas. Also, possibly even, i dont know, Pixie-to-human and human-to-pixie cards which allow you to change what your character is. Another thing, just putting this out there, is skin tone colors. i would not mind, myself, for a shade darker skin. My character is pretty pale, if you want an opinion
    I've been waiting for them to make new hair-styles and colors since the ones in the SC marketplace and Coin shop are boring and sort of over-priced.

Another thing would be probably bring the Pet Trainer Job and Vault Back! I watched around three vault videos today, and it looked AWESOME. This was before my time in freerealms, and i would love to experience it. I told my friend about this idea today and she said to me: What is the vault? What IS the vault? I had no true answer for this question, because i don't know well. To be honest, if there was one day that the vault was open, i would jump for joy. Next, the Pet trainer job. I once heard that this job was taken away due to the hardness to reach level 20, or possibly the glitches and issues it caused. If they are ever fixed, please bring it back! It would be lovely to allow everyone who was not here when these things were to enjoy them, as well!
    Pet Trainer = Yes. Vault = No. Pet trainer seemed fun and easy. Why they removed it for the reason that they did is beyond me.

As for vault, you would get vault tickets by doing quests and you could use those tickets to open up chests in the vault. Almost like a reverse Mystery Key/Chest thing. But I think that the vault is done. Prices on vault items would rapidly decline as they would become more common. Also, they tried bringing back the vault using vault-berries, which is good enough for me. They are almost easier since you don't really have to do anything to get them. But yeah, no vault for me. lol

New pets are covered, thanks to the gloam!
    'Nuff said.

New Rides are the next step. Possibly a bear ride to go with the new gloam bear pet, or a hog ride to go with harley?
    That would be a good idea.

Either way. Cars, even!
    The problem with cars, is that it wouldn't give Free Realms the fantasy/family-like feel to it. Cars are sort of too modern rather than futuristic or old.

Maybe even bird pets. Griffins? Something related. Hippogriffs? Even if this is getting into fantasy things. The main part is bird. Related to that possibly allowing dragons and flying rides to fly over the ground without a launch pad. I will posssibly explain better.
    Good idea. It'd be great to have a dragon actually fly like it's suppose to rather than only fly about a few centimeters off of the ground. :-P

Shark ride? -Warning: Only used for water unless you want a flopping fish ride

Thats all for now! i might add more later.
    Pretty good ideas.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Thanks. And hmmm ... i see what you mean with the vault things and cars. I thought the same about what you think with vault with pet trainer.

Karter is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I agree with this.
    i made a thread the other day about having skin style cards, too.

~crazy chii<
    >>MACARONI<<
    >>IGN: Karter Rain
    <<

Neon Mango is offline Master Gamer

Those are all really good Ideas. I wonder if FR has a sugggestions box? I know BBV does. O_O NOt that I play BBV XD. Good Ideas Guys! I hope they listen to what you have to say! I really hope to be seeing some of these suggestions in the near future! ^_^

IGN: Pöoh Bear

Updated a bit. Thanks for the comments guys !