Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maelynn is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon11 Skin Tone Style Cards

I think that Free Realms should have Skin Tone Stlye Cards. The reason I think that this should be added is because some people want too change it because they get a tan or if they accidentally picked the wrong skin tone. For example, When I originally made my Character a few years ago I picked the palest skin tone available. Now that I'm older i've decided i want my character to have a darker skin tone because I am more tan now and I'm not a huge fan of being SUPER pale. Do you agree? Please reply below! ^-^ ~Mae

Maelynn is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Skin Tone Style Cards

Style* not stlye

Astrel is offline Amateur Gamer

Thats a great idea xD I also picked the palest, and I want to see how my character looks tan, so I think this is an awesome idea.
    He likes the taste of your screen!
    (If you would like a lickie gif, just dm me. Still making them.)

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

I thought they had skin style cards and i was just blind.... :/ and also they should bring back *Trading Style Cards* BECAUSE I WANT THE MEOW KITTEN D: ~How do you get that anyway?~
    Thanks for the memories!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sunzia View Post
    I thought they had skin style cards and i was just blind.... :/ and also they should bring back *Trading Style Cards* BECAUSE I WANT THE MEOW KITTEN D: ~How do you get that anyway?~
    Off topic about the cat face paint:
    Spoiler: show
    The cat face paint is from the Spooktacular event during Halloween. In previous years, it was available in coin shop. I think last year they changed it so that you could only obtain it as either a quest reward or after beating the Pumpkin Prince.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

I don't think they would put in skin colors, maybe because it is unrealistic or something. I think they should, I've been thinking about this for a while.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

I've always wanted my character's skin to be lighter, I made her very tan ;~; even though I myself is white as a ghost.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    I've always wanted my character's skin to be lighter, I made her very tan ;~; even though I myself is white as a ghost.
    Lawl, there's nothing wrong for being very tan. I was very tan on my last character before I made my main one. But no rainbow colors. That would just be weird. Like one day you log on and you see a pink person running around.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

With the information gathered at SOE live by Alix Azurecloud of MM, we may just may able to, but we have to wait and see.
    My adventure ends here.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I think it's a good idea. I made my character very pale and I think I look like a vampire.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast