Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Title: OMG is right...

saramaese is offline Amateur Gamer

Default OMG is right...

LOL, well this may be random, but if ppls are just going to play other games like "minecraft" why post on a FR site. Annnd besides u cans always post things of mine craft and junk on thier forum(S) site or stuff like facebook or twitter.

Thanks <3
    ~Roses~
    Love<3

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: OMG is right...

Well, it will bring in more traffic because if you can't talk about that stuff here, people will go other places. The most active sections on FR fansites are usually off-topic sections.

You could think of it like a Chinese buffet. Most Chinese buffets offer American items so that everybody can be happy and they have a bigger variety. It ultimately brings in more people and more money. So you can apply that to FRI, FRM, the FROF, and all of those FR sites. There are off-topic sections so people can talk about Minecraft and all that junk without having to go somewhere else, yet still get some detailed content. It's more convenient and I'm sure they do the same thing over at the other forums where you'll get more good Minecraft content but still be able to talk about FR.

I'm sure back in '09-'10 when people actually provided a load of content that actually helped and didn't look like somebody ran over their keyboard with their wheel-chair (too far? hehe) the sites could survive with 75% of it being Free Realms related content and the other 25% being off-topic. However, now where most of the content is SC or Heroes Journal (which unless you do sticker quests takes about under an hour which means 3 hours total, not counting the time you have to wait for the overworld bosses to re-spawn. That means that at the most it will take you 3 days, or even 2 if depending on the day or whether you have a job or not), and hardly anybody cares about TCG (which grew huge discussion) anymore, the sites would absolutely need off-topic sections to stay relevant imo.
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 07-05-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

@TFT Your are so right... We have more to talk about here, so yeah...

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

pokegroup is offline Banned

I just got minecraft... ._.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    I just got minecraft... ._.
    Minecraft buddies?
    JasmineJovda likes this.

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    Minecraft buddies?
    I ain't got no live.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Free realms Insiders does have an off topic form section here so you can't really control what people do and don't talk about on there, FRI is a free realms community, so threads might be made that doesn't have anything to do with free realms.
    This is just part of the fun (to me anyway) because I dont always like to talk about FR.
    KitanaEdenia and w3ndy17 like this.
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Like a bunch of other people said, Off-Topic forum... and also they have a "Other Games" section.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

Quote Originally Posted by KAnnamaria View Post
    Like a bunch of other people said, Off-Topic forum... and also they have a "Other Games" section.
    Oh I see...well it's still weird because I know that we have a forum for off topics and stuff but I remember when we didnt and we were talkin about FR. Ok we may be still talkin fr but still. My opinion

Besides my opinion it should be where ok off topic ppl got thier side but it should be where they should talk on FB about other stuff and FR forums on FR. But whatever we want this forum to be happy. So whatever peoples

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast