Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ru∫y

Title: New Rides!

Epic Donovan is offline Explorer

Default New Rides!

My name is Epic Donovan.. I have some cool suggestions on rides! The rides may be kinda of crazy but its worth a shot! 1. The Tornado ride! The Tornado ride is a ride which there is of course a tornado, under you and your floating over it! 2. A Car Ride! I hear tons of people wanting a car as a ride! So there can be different types of cars like in the real world where there are from Honda's to Toyota to Fords. Lots of people will be pleased to have one of these brilliant cars. 3. A Skate Board! I See kids my age always begging there parents for skate boards! If they cant have them. Why don't they have them in free realms. They can skate all they want all day long in free realms skating from snow hill to lets say seaside only for like 350 sc! thats a good deal! Thank you for your time and viewing my Ideas!!!!!!!!

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Rides!

these are great ideas! I love the tornado ride!
    the car would be awesome, and we could have like built in radios. :3
    the skateboards are kinda like the hover boards, but they're on ground, kind of like the bike and hover board mixed, and it seems kind of cool. And me, a collector of rides, (having every single ride and other colors) would definitely buy these!
    Epic Donovan likes this.

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Epic Donovan is offline Explorer

Default Re: New Rides!

thank you lol