Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deathcaster101 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon6 New pets and rides

Hi our names are Zoe Titanshield and Gothic Wolf2, we would like to add some new suggestions for the game and these are the things we have come up with durring the last few days.

Robot Pet-
    A robor pet that would start out as a small robot that would be the size of a dog, then when someone gets really annoying or mean it grows to the height of a horse and follows that person around until u will do the "call pet" emote and it will come back to ya. It's tricks would be: Obey, Explode, Talk, Dance, Transform and Fly. The cost would be something like 60 grand Zoragon-A lizard like creature that walks just like us, exept it's all armored up all the time holding a weapon like a spear or a sword. It could be summoned into battle and in duels if the person needs or wants help with something. It could also act like ur normal pet with these tricks: Obey, Train, Talk, Fight and Transform inot a small lizard that could follow u around. It would cost 75 grand.

Spider Ride-Cause u have rhe spider pet in Freerealms, why not make a Spider Ride!! It would climb up diffecult walls, cliffs and trees for ya. And if u really wanted to it could make a web. for ur protection. With all of it's characteristics it would cost like 575 SC.

Thx guys for listening to our suggestions, u can find us online 2-3 days a week depending on the days. And if u guys from thr forum approve this message can u plz give us a free trial of these things??? CYA ON FREEREALMS GUYS

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New pets and rides

Wonderful ideas. I really like the Spider Ride.
    Although the robot pet might be pushing the edges a bit. I don't believe Free Realms would make a pet that follows a person just because you think they are annoying. And the Zoragon lizard sounds like an awesome pet, but for those who cannot afford it, bringing it to duels may be a tiny bit unfair. But be able to bring it into battles would be like the medic and ninja weapon, which could be cool.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Oh, I would love to see a Spider Mount. Not sure if the climbing up walls, and web spinning would be fair to all the other rides, though.

But I honestly thought a spider ride would be coming sooner or later, with all the other matching pet-ride combos. x]

Pony pet-Horse ride
    Dino pet-Dino ride
    Dragon pet-Dragon ride
    Pheonix pet-Phoenix ride
    Hydra pet-Hydra ride
    Spider pet- . . . .
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Robot pet = No ...

That will totally destroy the FR fantasy theme :/

KingofWolvez is offline Explorer

In the mystery chest set 2 they will have an alien spaceship ride

Robin is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow. I love the idea of a spider ride! Also i have a thought trade able rides. Just putting that out there.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

you know what the zoragon thing reminds me of?

The peacekeeper lizards in Mocking jay!!!!! xD

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Wow. I love the idea of a spider ride! Also i have a thought trade able rides. Just putting that out there.
    I honestly wouldn't like tradable rides, due to all the scamming.......
    You wouldn't want to lose a ride that you paid a lot of sc for.. D:

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Trade able rides would be cool. But yet, you have to think of scamming. Rides would be scammed just as much as regular items are. And people would be more disappointed if their ride got scammed, since they come from the SC shop.
    Just a thought of mine c:!

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jade View Post
    Trade able rides would be cool. But yet, you have to think of scamming. Rides would be scammed just as much as regular items are. And people would be more disappointed if their ride got scammed, since they come from the SC shop.
    Just a thought of mine c:!
    Maybe instead of SC rides being trade-able, they should make Mystery Chest rides trade-able.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast