Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: My FR Suggestions :D

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My FR Suggestions :D

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    You are too if you just posting when it off topic BTW i just think this idea bad....

There is a difference between Double Posting and Off Topic Post. I know mine are off topic but I was just asking if you could stop doing things like you did earlier on this thread, how you posted at 9:43 p.m., 9:45 p.m. then again at 9:46 p.m. Just edit your post if you're going to post back to back like that, please.

rockerchickh13 is offline Explorer

i think its a cool idea

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

This is a terrible idea, I would not trust player moderators in this game especially when the audience is made up of mostly preteen children. They would abuse the heck out of it and get off on a power trip. Do we really need players going around bragging about their "admin" status and acting like they are better then everyone else because of it? This is what happened in runescape which is one of the reasons why I quit that game. I do support having more options/control for houses though, like a kick player option.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post

There is a difference between Double Posting and Off Topic Post. I know mine are off topic but I was just asking if you could stop doing things like you did earlier on this thread, how you posted at 9:43 p.m., 9:45 p.m. then again at 9:46 p.m. Just edit your post if you're going to post back to back like that, please.
    Over 2000 posts, maybe 500 if you subtract all the double posting. FRI should crack down on spamming just a little.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    This is a terrible idea, I would not trust player moderators in this game especially when the audience is made up of mostly preteen children. They would abuse the heck out of it and get off on a power trip. Do we really need players going around bragging about their "admin" status and acting like they are better then everyone else because of it? This is what happened in runescape which is one of the reasons why I quit that game. I do support having more options/control for houses though, like a kick player option.
    true it would happen and yeah i started RS again they have fingers and a beta to put your sword on your back and a stance.... for fighting :O

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    true it would happen and yeah i started RS again they have fingers and a beta to put your sword on your back and a stance.... for fighting :O
    Getting abit off topic but I have played RS on and off for about 5 years but I finally quit for good about 2 years ago. I had over 5k hours logged into that game and was nearly completely maxed out. I was ranked in the top 4k players too. I can talk about my experience with that game all day but on a related note, one of the things that I have never liked about that game was the player moderators.

They were all stuck up snobs who acted as if they were somehow superior to everyone else just because they have a little pixel crown next to their name. They are usually rude and mute anyone who argues with them or disagrees with what they have to say. And they spam so much it really is annoying. I was permanently muted for typing the word @$$ spelled just like that. Is that fair? I was unable to repel that offense until years later and have the mute removed. Point is we dont need people like that on FR. FR despite its many flaws is still a preety great game and I would rather not see that experience ruined by sociopaths with anger management issues.

ScrapperAl is offline Explorer

On yet another note, I'd like to see rock climbing walls.

goldenflare334 is offline Explorer

Josh just stop posting on the thread!! I made this for the people who want it. You can choose the commands you want and stuff. like you dont need the commands

goldenflare334 is offline Explorer

NO its only for house not the whole game omg if it was the whole game..... well welcome to doomsday

Vanna is offline Explorer

My wish would be ..simple but yet not going to happen, sitting down in the chairs like in other games, I think i understand why this will never happen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast