Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

Default Music Separation

i know there is a way to separate audio with music and other sounds, but i want a way to separate music.
    i hate how there is music for each location and music for boomboxes, i love to hear certain boomboxes but the areas music interrupts and it annoys me and i cant listen to certain songs.

i was just thinking if there could be a way to separate area music from boombox music, so you can either turn off the areas music or the boombox.

anyone understand what i'm trying to say? i'm quite confusing sometimes!

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Music Separation

I know! I feel the same way! I always want to listen to the green rainbow randomizer boomboxes when they come out in seaside, but the territory music and the other boomboxes drown it out. Can't a person listen to one boombox without someone putting more and more out? It can be frustrating, but yeah, I know exactly what you're trying to say.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Music Separation

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    I know! I feel the same way! I always want to listen to the green rainbow randomizer boomboxes when they come out in seaside, but the territory music and the other boomboxes drown it out. Can't a person listen to one boombox without someone putting more and more out? It can be frustrating, but yeah, I know exactly what you're trying to say.
    exactly!! i feel so understood