Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bella Clare

Title: More PvM and PvP

Darkhero39 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default More PvM and PvP

Suggestions:
    More and harder dungeons as most people have at least one class maxed out so most of the current dungeons are easy.

-New and more difficult dungeons
    -Less trash mobs, more bosses
    -Larger bosses
    -New, rare, and powerful loot
    -More instances for PvP, dueling just doesn't cut it. 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 PvP would be fun. You could possibly stake gold or items (ex. 200k to the team that wins)

Bella Clare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: More PvM and PvP

I gotta say, I absolutely agree with everything you posted.

Dungeons got boring and have been essentially the same since launch. Well, except for Necro Unleashed, but even that took a while to get here.

I do think they're going in the right direction with that battle, and hope they incorporate more with the Hero Rises questline.

Larger overworld bosses would be a plus.

As for dueling, I really like the idea of having options for PvP. One-on-one duels are okay sometimes, but can get old, fast. Allowing for other types of PvP could further support and enhance the group dynamic (which is what they are seemingly getting at with Necro).

Perhaps even make dungeons PvP? Like, two teams are battling enemies as well as each other to see who gets to the end or completes a certain series of goals first.

Just my two cents on it.

Major support for these ideas.
    Epic Niki and ashfr like this.
    ^^

*pío pío* O,,O

gokundson is offline Explorer

The whole PvP team battle idea is pretty good. I also agree that there should be harder dungeons, but if that happens, then I would also want to raise the level cap.

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

I like the recent changes, as with every major update the combat becomes a little bit better. I am hoping that they completely revamp sacred grove (which they have been doing as of late with the open world combat) and then continue adding new areas. My only complaint would have to be the current drop system leaves very little to work for, The combat needs some changes as the 3rd abilities kind of feel tacked on right now, and PvP requires a LOT of balancing (Brawler + Rage = Instant Win.) I'm not concerned though because SoE has been taking the right initial steps.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

By PvM, do you mean PvE? Player vs. Environment is the more known acronym for mobs out in the open world. I am not too keen on mobs being out in the open world in the first place, as it goes completely against one of their goals at launch.

Darkhero39 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    By PvM, do you mean PvE? Player vs. Environment is the more known acronym for mobs out in the open world. I am not too keen on mobs being out in the open world in the first place, as it goes completely against one of their goals at launch.
    I meant PvM as player versus monsters in general not just mobs, so any dungeon or battle versus an npc monster would be PvM but you could call it PvE.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhero39 View Post
    I meant PvM as player versus monsters in general not just mobs, so any dungeon or battle versus an npc monster would be PvM but you could call it PvE.
    PvE refers to any content outside of PvP in a game that involves the game's general environment, ie: the open world. I am in agreement that there should be less trash mobs in the open world, and I would rather just see bosses or small camps of mobs spread out.