Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Title: Monthly Membership Packages

Default Monthly Membership Packages

I just have to say I'm not that impressed with the monthly member packs these days. They're not nearly as good as a year or so ago when you got a bunch of items, like several pieces of clothing, house items, and coins. Now all we get are coins and one shirt. 10,000 coins doesn't do much to someone's wallet. I think members should get more, after all we are paying to keep a membership.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Monthly Membership Packages

The shirts are pretty cute. Any who, one shirt and 10,000 coins is better than nothing.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I have to agree, the rewards for the monthly membership packs have been lacking this year especially when compared to previous years. This topic has been discussed in detail several times already however, there has been literally tons of threads on this very subject. Not trying to derail this thread but honestly this has been said a thousand times already.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I would agree but it better than getting nothing.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

WRONG.
    They have been a heck of a lot better than the pet pals they used to give us (last year; or was it two years ago now? Time flies when you're having fun, eh?). Thank you, SOE (not $OE), for that. Even though I don't appreciate that you put some/all of the shirts you gave us into the SC marketplace, I still appreciate that you put more time and creativity into what you gave us.
    Now, if you want to talk about the best members' packs that were given out, rewind all the way back to 2009 or early 2010—Candy Cane Sparklers, Sport Shades, and the lovely original Felt Beret. Now, even though I was not a member back then, those, my dear friends, were the best items given to members. They've got creativity, and you can tell SOE actually took the time to work on them.
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 01-01-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

The Member Packs have been the same thing for a lot of time, and it got really annoying there were many people pointing this out on the official forums, and as the new owner as awesome as he is fixed it. He is giving out different stuff than Mystery chest and coins, I agree that the member packs have been dull but now he gave us that cool tuxedo shirt. I am pleased by not having coins and mystery chest so I heavily disagree with you, all we have been getting this year was that but now we are getting more stuff so don't complain. It seems you want more Mystery Chest and coins when you can duel and earn an unlimited amount of them? No no no, I have to really this agree with you on this one, we are actually getting more than that same old thing and you want that same old thing? I had more than 200 mystery chest and I had to sell them all to the coin shop! I was so tired of getting the same old thing, keys keys and more keys! Now we are getting other stuff and you are complaining now THIS is complaining for the sake of complaining. People on the Official Forum(like me) or happy that we are getting more stuff than the same old thing, don't you want something new? So yes I will REALLY REALLY HEAVILY disagree with you on this one dude, I'm sorry but I just cannot understand why you are angry at all.Be thankful and accept this please, it's better than Mystery key and coins only.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    I have to agree, the rewards for the monthly membership packs have been lacking this year especially when compared to previous years. This topic has been discussed in detail several times already however, there has been literally tons of threads on this very subject. Not trying to derail this thread but honestly this has been said a thousand times already.
    It's a WHOLE lot better than mystery chest and coins.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    It's a WHOLE lot better than mystery chest and coins.
    Or pet pals... Ugh. I have so many pet pals, it's not even funny.

Celestina Corinne

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    Or pet pals... Ugh. I have so many pet pals, it's not even funny.
    Which is why I am glad that they now let you hide pets when you are building. Some people think this is a minor update but it's actually a large improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Which is why I am glad that they now let you hide pets when you are building. Some people think this is a minor update but it's actually a large improvement.
    No kidding. I'm almost on my fourth page (or I might already be) of pets. I love them all to death, but I can't stand having them ALL out at once.
    ashfr likes this.

Celestina Corinne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast