Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq

Title: ||Let's See Things A Little Deeper Around Here || Idea||

Xenna is offline Newbie Explorer

Default ||Let's See Things A Little Deeper Around Here || Idea||

Ok, I know this would be preferred in the "Suggestions" thread, but everything seems pretty locked up there so I decided to move to a warmer place :3 And I like my threads getting some attention, I'd hate to write away and then watch it get locked up in jail. Anywaaaays! My fellow peeps, I've been thinking...And I thought maybe it would cool if their were mermaids! and please don't think this is childish ( For all those Sim Players out their >.> ) they can be a costume idea. Or maybe a potion idea? You can buy the potions from the SC store or buy them from the Coin Shop but they are worth ALOT there. By using the potion your character can become a mermaid permenantly until wanted. But maybe there can be an option to switch from human to mermaid? And anybody can get them! But for people who aren't members will only get a few choices and simple colors. Members can get accessories, and different patterns, colors, jewelry, mermaid hair-styles, ect. Also, to make it a "Fair" share, there can be mermans? And the same will go for them too. OOH! and the swimming will be different, they can possibly dive further down ( Not THAT deep, just below the surface) and have advantages for indurance and effortless swimming. But this means that they are slower on land unless changed into a human when wanted. That's All I have so FAR! I'll add more if given enough visits of people who are interested. Feel free to give suggestions! ^^

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: ||Let's See Things A Little Deeper Around Here || Idea||

I like the idea. But the thought of having the realms under water is a big no-no for me.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Im not playing kingdom hearts, the sequels were terrible.

Maybe you didn't want to put it in the correct forum since someone a there all ready started a thread with the exact same topic a few weeks ago?
    Hmmm.....
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    Maybe you didn't want to put it in the correct forum since someone a there all ready started a thread with the exact same topic a few weeks ago?
    Hmmm.....
    Few weeks ago? There are currently like 5 threads about the same exact thing. I dont know if its the same person creating multiple accounts or something but it is alittle annoying.

Xenna is offline Newbie Explorer

Wow, really? When I checked it didn't say anything. But I've just joined this so sorry if this is annoying now >.> Oh and, the whole thought wasn't to put Freerealms under water. They could be on land too and just walk around ya know? Like the space ships are on land and not in space? People can just make up places for the perfect mermaid hangout, I was thinking that the shallow pool in ( I forgot what it's called now XD the new battle place they have that looks desert-like? ) and maybe the rainbow gate there could lead to a mermaid only place?

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

That would not be like opening up a new realm like Pony Vale. That would almost redo the whole of FR. ALTHOUGH, in glitchs, it's been possible to walk on the bottom of lakes and rivers and there is a bottom there, so maybe they were someday thinking underwater.