Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Title: Lay off the sc stuff for a bit SOE..

Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Lay off the sc stuff for a bit SOE..

okay so this is Sort of a suggestion but here's my perspective of SOE and FR now:

SOE wants money therefore the keep making things in the game more expensive and add more sc related things. ( we even have to pay for guilds now!!)

We want a fun game realm to play on without getting bored.

Heres what I think : SOE should start picking up the pace with new areas so when the new area comes out you work the sc stuff for the area and get money quicker.

For example...

how long did it take SOE to come out with sunstone? even when it came out it was a real letdown basically an empty desert with over world enemies and like 5 quests I think barely anyone bought the sc stuff for too.

Just wrapping this up simply:
    Soe wants money.
    we want fun.
    MAKE THE GAME ATTRACTIVE SO WE WANT TO BUY STUFF WHILE HAVING FUN!!

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Jerry Steelchampion1; 10-25-2013 at 01:50 AM. Reason: title edit
    pokegroup likes this.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Enough with sc stuff

Another SC thread already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion1 View Post

SOE wants money therefore the keep making things in the game more expensive and add more sc related things which I am starting to find annoying. ( we even have to pay for guilds now!!)
    You could say the extents they're going to get money is a bit too far(I agree), but of course they want money! They're game publishers.

We want a fun game realm to play on with endless? Hours without getting bored.
    Free Realms isn't really a game to enjoy because of it's features after a certain amount of time, I have no right to tell you what's enjoyable and what's not, but after you complete all the jobs(+job quest) and complete Chapter 1 and the Heroes quest, you can say you've finished the game(until they add more quest).

The ability to communicate with other players is why people really stick around. Although you may not even find the quest entertaining, I don't.
    Edit : Or heck, communicating with other players.

Heres what I think : SOE wants money
    Already answered this.

and we want fun so I think SOE should start picking up the pace with new areas and slow down the sc stuff so when the new area comes out THEN you should work the sc stuff RELATED to the area so then people are going to automatically want to enhance their experience with the new area since its fun.
    Good point, reminds me of something someone(Zyon?) said about making good content people are actually willing to buy because they like content, not doing things like making the name changes pay(Edit : Well they want to change their names, but it's a bit of a cheap move) - granted they did give you a free name scroll.

For example how long did it take SOE to come out with Sunstone valley? (I don't even know since I was gone for a year so answer it someone LOL) so even when it came out it was a real letdown basically an empty desert with over world enemies and like 5 quests. Got bored of it within 15 days when I came back in June.
    I agree(to a certain extent anyways), since they took so long creating it, people were hyped up, it was finally released...and it's just a slightly bigger version of the other maps, but the hype was really unintentional and they shifted through many producers - I forgive them. You should too.

MAKE THE GAME ATTRACTIVE SO WE WANT TO BUY STUFF!
    Again, good point, they should create good content....that gets the people going!

Edit : You know, maybe someone out there DOES like the content they produce, you never know.
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-24-2013 at 06:10 AM.

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Another SC thread already?

You could say the extents they're going to get money is a bit too far, but of course they want money! They're game publishers.

Free Realms isn't really a game to enjoy because of it's features after a certain amount of time, I have no right to tell you what's enjoyable and what's not, but after you complete all the jobs(+job quest) and complete Chapter 1 and the Hero's quest, you can say you've finished the game(until they add more quest).

The ability to communicate with other players is why people really stick around. Although you may not even find the quest entertaining, I don't.

Already answered this.

Good point, reminds me of something Zyon said about making good content people are actually willing to buy, not doing things like make the name changes pay - granted they did give you a free name scroll.

I agree(to a certain extent anyways), since they took so long creating it, people were hyped up, it was finally released...and it's just a slightly bigger version of the other maps, but the hype was really unintentional and they shifted through many producers - I forgive them. You should too.

Again, good point, they should create good content....that gets the people going.
    T L ; D R

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Eh, it's not that long, is it?

pokegroup is offline Banned

Eh, it's not that long, is it?
    I meant the first word.

but of course they want money!

Edit : Or heck, communicating with shifted through many producers - I forgive them. You should too.
    1) lol exactly xD they won't get as much money from people when bored as much as when people are having fun (my point of view)

2) I guess I could forgive them but hopefully they can learn from it and hoping the next area will be well made

Thanks for posting Ashfr

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    T L ; D R
    I'll try shortening it later right now my iPad is at 2% o.o btw does that mean too long xD I just guessed :p
    pokegroup likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    T L ; D R
    Shortened it for all the lazy readers and I think you meant it for Ashfr if so then sorry xD brain wasn't functioning properly

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

I know right...Sunstone is basically a desert, full of enemies. I agree with you, more fun less cash.
    "Why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    I know right...Sunstone is basically a desert, full of enemies. I agree with you, more fun less cash.
    lol lemme justify that point a bit if they get less cash then Soe won't be happy and start abusing money again. So keep the cash stuff the same just focus a bit more on the fun stuff. Then go back to sc.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast