Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident

Title: Items Part 1

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Items Part 1

Items

Jobs

Blacksmith

There is currently no items that can be equipped in the misc. slot of the Blacksmith job. I was thinking that at lower levels (below 16) that you should be able to equip a variety of different kerchiefs or tool belts and at higher levels (16 and above) you should be able to equip a variety welding tanks that would be worn sort of like a flame thrower on your back.

Tool Belt

Welding Tank (worn like a flame thrower)

The inspiration of this idea came from the finishing blacksmith gloves which have like a built in welder on them and I thought it would be cool to have a welder tank on your back with like a tube running from the back of the finishing blacksmith gloves and connecting it to the welding
    tank on your back.

Finishing Blacksmith Gloves (equipped with blowtorch)

Chef

First I would like to say that I think that the Shredding Chef Gi should be retextured. It is currently yellow with a red trim, I think it should be white with a black trim because then it would better match the rest of the shredding chef set.

Shredding Chef Gi (should be white)

Also there is currently no items to be equipped in the hands and misc. slot. I will start with gloves. I think at lower levels you should be able to equip a variety of oven mitts then at medium levels a variety of rubber cooking/cleaning gloves and then at higher levels a variety of regular/mesh or wool cooking gloves.

Oven Mitts

Rubber Gloves

Mesh/Wool Cooking Gloves

Next let's talk about the misc. slot. I think you should be able to equip a variety of kerchiefs or half aprons in the misc. slot. A half apron is like an apron but without the suspenders or straps, it is more like a short skirt worn around the waist. Half aprons can be worn to cover the front of the waist area or diagonally/to the side to cover the hip area.

Kerchief

Half Aprons

Demo Derby & Kart Racer

Currently there are no items to be equipped in the hands or misc. slots of both the Demo Derby and Kart Racer jobs. Let's start with hands. I think you should be able to equip a variety of motocross/racing themed gloves in the hands slot of both of these jobs.

Motocross Gloves

Now let's talk about the misc. slot. I think you should be able to wear a variety of half capes connected by shoulder pads in the misc. slot of both jobs.

Shoulder Pads

Racing Cape

I could not find a good image to demonstrate my concept so I took the two above images and added them together and drew my own poorly made picture.

Fisherman

Currently there are no items to be equipped in the hands or misc. slots of the Fisherman job. Let's start with hands. I think you should be able to equip a variety of rubber or work gloves in the hands slot.

Fishing Gloves

Now let's talk about the misc. slot. I think you should be able to wear a variety of tackle/bait belts in the misc. slot.

Tackle Belt

Miner

The only thing I have to say about Miner at this time is that I think that the fully loaded miner helmet should be retextured to have a yellow/golden tinted visor because it is one of the only helmets in the game that does not cover the whole face and it looks a little out of place when worn with the rest of the fully loaded miner set.

Miner Helm (needs a visor)

Default Re: Items Part 1

Part 2 (too many pics)

Postman

Currently there are no items to be equipped in the weapon or misc. slots of the Postman job. Let's start with the weapons. I think you should be able to equip a variety of stop watches, small post bags or rolled up news papers in the weapon slot.

Stop Watch

Rolled up Newspaper

Small Post Bag

Now let's talk about the misc. slot. I think you should be able to wear a variety of large post bags that would be either worn on your back or around your waist in the misc. slot. This idea was inspired by the Postman from The Legends of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Postman (from Majora's Mask)

Postbag (worn on back)

Postbag (worn around waist)

Soccer Star

Currently there are no items to be equipped in the hands slot of the Soccer Star job. I think you should be able to equip a variety of sports-like fingerless gloves or wrist bands in the hands slot.

Fingerless Sports Gloves

Wizard

Okay so every combat job has a maxed level item set that can be obtained from spinning the wheel after completing a tier 5 dungeon. There are 6 tier 5 dungeons each containing a maxed level item to complete the set.

You can get the following items from the following locations:

Briarheart Caverns-Maxed Leveled Gloves

Cray Caves-Maxed Leveled Boots

Dark Spore Depths-Maxed Leveled Pants

Forest Troll Fort-Maxed Leveled Helm

Haunted Mines-Maxed Leveled Shirt

Tanglewood Fort-Maxed Leveled Misc.

Obtaining all 6 items of any set will yield a matching colored set for that job. For example, the maxed level item set for Ninja is blue. This true for all the combat jobs except Wizard which does not have a matching set. Each item piece in the maxed leveled Wizard set is purple except the arcane master wizard robe and helm which are both red. I think these two items should be retextured to be purple so that you could have a complete matching set of maxed leveled items for the Wizard job.

Credit goes to Zyonmkxq, the original thread can be found here:https://forums.station.sony.com/free...4-items.39345/

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Doesn't Blacksmith have a toolbelt? The motorsmith toolbelt or something? Or am I just going out of my mind?
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    Doesn't Blacksmith have a toolbelt? The motorsmith toolbelt or something? Or am I just going out of my mind?
    Yes it does but it only has 1 and it is only obtained from a SSV blacksmithing recipe. There should be tool belts available at every level like the other pieces of equipment.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Part 2

Obtaining all 6 items of any set will yield a matching colored set for that job. For example, the maxed level item set for Ninja is blue. This true for all the combat jobs except Wizard which does not have a matching set. Each item piece in the maxed leveled Wizard set is purple except the arcane master wizard robe and helm which are both red. I think these two items should be retextured to be purple so that you could have a complete matching set of maxed leveled items for the Wizard job.
    You forget about the Archer set, which has a red feathered hat instead of a green one. I spent a great deal of my time after the combat revamp that introduced the loot wheel farming for these gear sets. Back when these items were first introduced, they were only available in the colors that you got off of the loot wheel. It was only after they reintroduced dungeon bonuses that you were able to get the items in matching sets if they weren't already available in a matching set.

I thought about that as well, also the warrior armor and medic armor doesn't quite 100% match either because they both have red gloves and boots with different color everything else but those are small details that actually compliment the over all look of their respective sets while the Wizard outfit just looks mismatched and ugly.

I thought about that as well, also the warrior armor and medic armor doesn't quite 100% match either because they both have red gloves and boots with different color everything else but those are small details that actually compliment the over all look of their respective sets while the Wizard outfit just looks mismatched and ugly.
    I actually like the look of the Wizard armor, but I may be biased because of the amount of time that I spent farming to complete the set before the reintroduction of dungeon bonuses and dungeon exploits that came around that allowed you to match your sets by color, rather than method of obtaining. It still holds personal value to me, given the time frame that I earned it, who I earned it with, how long I spent farming to get it, and that it would be my first set to complete.

I like the look of the armor just not the mismatched colors, everything is purple except the helm and robe which are red, looks dumb. I could only guess that this was some kind of bug that they just never got around to fixing because all the other completed sets look fine.

I like the look of the armor just not the mismatched colors, everything is purple except the helm and robe which are red, looks dumb. I could only guess that this was some kind of bug that they just never got around to fixing because all the other completed sets look fine.
    Another possibility is that the sets weren't designed in tints. Prior to the addition of bonuses, these armor sets were only available in the color found off of the loot wheel.