Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Free Realms Ideas for All!

While I have been playing this game many ideas have occurred to me...

Some of my ideas that would effect housing is having something like a flag so you and your friends could play capture the flag or some game like that. Having numbers or letters in the store so you could make guild names or anything you feel like. Switches or levers that would activate something in your yard like an elevator or teleporter.

Somethings you could do for battles are have pets that could be used in battles that would have something special about them like increasing your health and attack, being able to ram enemies and knocking them down, some sort of healing ability, or maybe even pets that would attack with you or distract the enemies. I would like to see the old battle abilities come back. Where you actually used the stars you earned to upgrade you abilities to make them better in stead of just having a weapon that gives you the ability.

Perhaps even more jobs, I would recommend not a combat job, something not close to the others, a job that did something with the water like Scuba Diving where you would dive under water (Seaside, Lakeshore, Blackspore, or any other lake or river) and scavenge ship wrecks and find treasures while avoiding dangers like sharks, eels, piranhas, and any other dangers that could occur under water. Pirate's Plunder could become a job that you could roam the seas (Seaside or Blackspore) finding treasure or other ships. You could get into fights and blast your enemies away with a more in detail battle. When you destroy your enemies masts you could either send them to Davy Jones' Locker or board them and fight their captain and crew (Captain being a computer or another player) if you win you would steal extra goods. The pirate class would be a combat class with more to it than just fighting. As you become a higher level pirate you can buy ship and crew upgrades for that extra edge! Also Surfing could be a job, controlling you character on the waves doing tricks and jumps off the waves, this would be more of a mini-game than an actual class. Something else I thought would be neat is if there were better combat classes that would have to be unlocked or upgraded to. For example when you became a level 20 Ninja you unlocked the Samurai class (which would be based on power and defense instead of speed), and when you became a level 20 warrior you unlocked the Knight class (which would be even stronger than the Warrior that specialized in more weapon types). I think that would put an interesting twist in the game. Both classes would be better than the originals, for example a level 1 Samurai could be as good as a level 5 ninja if not better in different ways.

These are just several of many ideas -Jake Silverforce

Default Re: Free Realms Ideas for All!

I would also like it if the prize wheel after a mini-game had a better chance at landing on all of the items instead of it being really easy to land on coins or some worthless item. And of course I would like more areas, i know they take a long time to build, but more areas is always more fun. Also i think in the new areas to come they should be related to Sunstone Valley with good rewards for completing quests.

Also for Housing, a treasure chest that people could put coins into could be a new item. I would like this because I don't have that many coins to spend on my house and my friends want me to add more. With this chest my friends could "donate" coins to me, I could collect from it and use the money to work on my house. The treasure chest would be like subscribing to something you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Silverforce View Post
    Also for Housing, a treasure chest that people could put coins into could be a new item. I would like this because I don't have that many coins to spend on my house and my friends want me to add more. With this chest my friends could "donate" coins to me, I could collect from it and use the money to work on my house. The treasure chest would be like subscribing to something you like.

I like this idea beacause then you don't "owe" anyone and you can help others without them feeling "owed" to you
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

Very interesting ideas here.

I, personally, love the Samurai class-idea. I believe it would be very interesting if it possessed a back-story to it. I miss the old combat ways, the stars made it actually more interesting for me to level up, instead of simply buying a new weapon to give you certain abilities. As for those jobs you mentioned, the Scuba Diving and Pirate, those also interest me. You could, perhaps, unlock maybe specialized lots/houses to go with the Scuba Diver or 'discover' new creatures you could take in as pets/mounts. The Pirate, oh how I wish this was a job when the Pirates Plunder came out.

Like you said, all of this would put an interesting twist on the game. ;3

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez