Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By madisonalyse03
  • 1 Post By Siobhan EmeraldCastle

Title: Colored Spring Chicks and Colored Cute Bunnies & T.C.'s Asian Ideas

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Colored Spring Chicks and Colored Cute Bunnies & T.C.'s Asian Ideas

Colored Spring Chicks are not a new idea but I wish they'd bring them back. I'd also like to see colored animated bunnies too these would be great additions for spring or Easter. Of course these would be pets! Easter egg baskets with eggs or Spring flowers you could carry around . post if you like any of these ideas!

My friend Trevor Quickcandy also suggested some really cool Asian items too:
    Here is a list of all the Asain inspired items they should add in game
    New Fireworks, Chinese dragon ride or Chinese lion ride, Paper lantern housing item,
    Kimonos and wooden sandles, Martial arts job, Pagoda housing item, Panda pet.

Default Re: Colored Spring Chicks and Colored Cute Bunnies & T.C.'s Asian Ideas

Again, this needs to go in the suggestion category for Free Realms, which is further down below. The suggestions here are for Insider itself. You'll see if you read what it says below "Rules and Suggestions". Thanks!
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 01-25-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    ashfr likes this.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Siobhan: I could not find on the home page the suggestion Category you spoke of, maybe a mod could move this to the appropriate category and remove this entry after moving it? ty

(after going thru the forum again I finally found it.) I appreciate you pointing this out to me.
    Last edited by madisonalyse03; 01-25-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Meh want a spring chick so bad
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Wow those are some great ideas!

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...