Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Grayson_Stonyhammer is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Chef - More Social, Play with others. Ideas!!

What if Chef was able to play with others? Have bake offs Competitions, and all others sorts of things!

I think a Bake off type of thing would be pretty cool, What if you and your opponents had to have a "Race" to see who can finish the Mini game there doing first and get the most Perfects or goods in order to.. (so no one does horrible just to finish first).

Example on the Bake Off:

1st: *Player Name Here*, 1:00 Minute time took to complete.

2nd: Grayson Stonyhammer, 1:32 minutes time took to complete.

3rd: *Player Name here*, 2:00 Minutes Time took to complete.

And the winner gets maybe a special item? I'm reffereing to thing from the TCG Tournaments, on how there's places to be in, and special prizes. What if Chef had it's own "bake off" Tournements with its own special prizes for the position the players are in.

Chef Housing items:

What if we could buy Chef items for our house? Such as pans, spatulas, Cash Register (At like a Resturaunt), a toaster, Home Plants (similar to the farming plants, but maybe include trees'), Plate Dishes, and well, you get the point?

These items could be purchased at bothe SC or Coin Shop.

More stars per game:

Each mini game only gives about 50 stars. It's super hard to level up. It took me about 3 hours to get tolevel 12 from level 10. And in total of leveling up, to level 12, It took about 8 hours.

This makes chef SUPER BORING and hard, and the stars need to be higher. I also think you guys should allow us to get stars through the Harvesting Mini Game like we used to be able, before the November 15, 2009 update for it happened. Why did you guys lower the stars in the first place? Please higher it back up to about 100 stars or 200 stars, to fit the Mini Game like all other jobs.

Why is this important?

I find this important because Pony Vale is soon to be released, but yet not to many people are into Chef nor can they level in a fun and a medium leveling way. If Chef is going to be spotlighting for Pony Vale the stars should get higher BEFORE it comes out, to allow people to level, and the other things could be taken care off when Pony Vale is already released.

Those are all my ideas for Chef so far, thank you for reading my suggestions!

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Chef - More Social, Play with others. Ideas!!

Great Suggestions Grayson, Also nice to see you made an account here at insiders!
    I think if they raised the stars it would be SOO much easier...
    And I also like your compition idea!

True story!

Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

Love it!! Any changes to chef I would prefer!

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

I am looking forward to the Chef (and WIZARD!) update scheduled to coincide with the release of PonyVale. Great idea, Grayson!

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Some of these ideas are excellent. I would love to see a restaurant/farmers market type update implemented which could turn houses into cafes where you could sell items you harvest or cook yourself. Since there are wilds cafe and seaside cafe housing items offered in the SC shop perhaps upon purchase of one and placing it on your lot that could be used to implement some of the features above. Also definitely agree with increasing the stars for the cooking mini games, I must have mentioned this a hundred times. I think 150-200 stars per mini games would be more reasonable.

Grayson_Stonyhammer is offline Newbie Explorer

Glad to hear all the positive feed back!

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

I just maxed my chef. If they didnt have star boost scrolls easily avaliable it would never have been done. I agree with all of your ideas Grayson.