Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

poisoneh is offline Explorer

Default Bank that's actually worth something - trade items between alts!!!!

Ok I'm sure this has been suggested like a million times before..
    But first I have to ask..
    What is the deal with the bank?
    We can already carry unlimited items..
    So unless we can use it to trade items between our alts its pretty much pointless.
    As it sits right now I have one capped character and 2 half capped characters. I made one alt after my main was capped back when there was that one website you could sell things on.. when there was advertisements about ways to LEGALLY sell characters, that was never fully implemented. So now I have 2 characters that have good SC stuff on them, only one of which I still play, that being the capped one. If we could trade things through the bank which quite honestly is the only way it would make sense to have the bank in the game *unless Sithis forbid they put a weight limit on our bags* then I could trade everything I need to back to my main, and continue on doing.. whatever capped people do.. Idk.. Accomplishment completing? Farming gold? TCG? Something -_- lol
    Last edited by poisoneh; 02-24-2013 at 05:57 PM.

-Jet Blackheart
    -Snorting Pixie Dust

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Bank that's actually worth something - trade items between alts!!!!

I would really like this, but the only games that have it have it in a practical sense. In the games I've seen with it(KI games), the character is one class/job, and can only be one class/job. However, they often receive items for a specific class/job that is not theirs, so they have a reason for it. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I agree and it would be ridiculous for $OE to ever implement a weight system because if they did everyone would be over encumbered even with the addition of the bank. I have bought all the banking upgrades and even if I were to use the bank (currently dont see any reason why I should) it still would not make a dent in the amount of items I have. Trading between alts is atleast a pratical use for the banking system.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

The reason the bank was implanted wasn't to trade between characters or anything but to store items to reduce large inventory's.

I wouldn't mine the feature of course.
    Last edited by ashfr; 03-02-2013 at 11:45 PM.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by poisoneh View Post
    *unless Sithis forbid they put a weight limit on our bags*
    As in Sithis from the Elder Scrolls? *knuckle touch*

Well more on topic, yeah I'd love to be able to trade items between alts. I have so many items just sitting on my main that could be on my alt.
    hello

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

i dont mind with the bank. i stored my items and at least my inventory isnt that too much crowded now. but yeah, trading between alts with the bank is such a good thing. we dont have to ask someone to hold it for us so we can transfer it to our alts.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ceres27 View Post
    i dont mind with the bank. i stored my items and at least my inventory isnt that too much crowded now. but yeah, trading between alts with the bank is such a good thing. we dont have to ask someone to hold it for us so we can transfer it to our alts.
    Really?! I never knew that O:

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

I just use my bank for items I'm saving and don't want to make mistakes using(i.e. penguin cookies......). I also saved my Astronaut suit in Sapphire I didn't like much until today, because I got lava hovers.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kassiah View Post
    Really?! I never knew that O:
    You cannot do that, this is what is being suggested in this very thread.