Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Achievements

Moonskater is offline Explorer

Icon3 Achievements

Hi again ppl =] I play a lot of MMO games and i noticed that FR doesn't have achievments. Don't you think that it would be more interesting with achievements like finding people or doing random things with friends?

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Achievements

Yeah, only then it would spark another reason for Veteran players to insult New ones.....

Other than that though, it is a great idea, another reason for people to play......Even though the Exploration coins and Collections are very similar to this.

CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I think the ps2 version has achievements. I have said for the longest time that this game needs achievements too. Would give players something new to do/complete.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

The game used to have achievements, but it only lasted for a very short time. The only ones I could remember were "Reach level 20 with ____", and those gave us titles we could use in our names.
    From what I heard, it caused some sort of problem with the game, so they had to remove it.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Moonskater is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    The game used to have achievements, but it only lasted for a very short time. The only ones I could remember were "Reach level 20 with ____", and those gave us titles we could use in our names.
    From what I heard, it caused some sort of problem with the game, so they had to remove it.
    I didn't know that .. how long ago was that??

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I remember that... not very much,but they did have them. My blood elf rogue on World of Warcraft just got "Make Love,Not Warcraft!" it took forever to do it. But,it'd be pretty cool if they brought them back.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

adam11 is offline Explorer

Sounds cool, however it should not be just jobs. An example: Achievment: hoarder, requires having 500 items in your inventory. of coarse we would have a classic millionaire achiement. (forgive any spelling mistakes, i am horrible at spelling)

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Moonskater View Post
    Hi again ppl =] I play a lot of MMO games and i noticed that FR doesn't have achievments. Don't you think that it would be more interesting with achievements like finding people or doing random things with friends?
    If you mean something like badges (Like in Wizard101), then That could be a good idea! Maybe for titles in game rather then those? But they had problems with the old titles so they had to remove them rather then the new so.. May or may not work.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

A plus is it gives people something to do. However the downside is that people could make new people feel bad about it. I occasionly pull harmless (I hope) pranks on them being random and strange and then shouting out that they just got pranked and ran away leaving them with no clue what happened.

Huh, that would be great I never really thought about that.
    Jenna Bronzearrow