Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NASR is offline Pro Gamer

Default You Can NEVER Have Enough Clothes

I'm just curious if they'll be more clothing styles in the mix later on for Free Realm players. I'm sorry, but I'm a huge fan of accesories for my characters-hats, shoes, pants, shirts, etc. (the list goes on and on). I would actually look forward to that because some clothes are just very rare to obtain or you can't get them anymore, such as some of the clothes from the vault or the outfits you came in with when you entered the game. In other words, we need more clothes to meet the demand of us people who love our clothes!!!

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: You Can NEVER Have Enough Clothes

They should add new clothes that arn't avaliable(like the ones the computer people wear i.e. Ari the Fish)and then put them in a new vault.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

I know, right? I saw one in-game character that had an awesome top on that I wanted, but it's not available to players. Now that would be cool. I actually felt bad when they took away the clothes that were being sold before the December update. Thank goodness I bought the ones I wanted from those vendors or I would have missed out on my chance because they got rid of them.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 Re: You Can NEVER Have Enough Clothes

Quote Originally Posted by NASR View Post
    I know, right? I saw one in-game character that had an awesome top on that I wanted, but it's not available to players. Now that would be cool. I actually felt bad when they took away the clothes that were being sold before the December update. Thank goodness I bought the ones I wanted from those vendors or I would have missed out on my chance because they got rid of them.
    i agree they shou;d start
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

JadelaMei7 is offline Explorer

I agree, please Free Realms, make more clothes and outfits. The anticipation for new clothes and outfits is killing me, lol. Also, what is going to happen to the vault? Is it ever going to be brought back so we the players can go get new clothes? We or some of us players have a deep obsession and yerning for clothes that needs to be fulfilled, lol. Please feed our need. I once saw a in-game character walking around in Blackspore near the pet center with a cute green flowy blouse and a pair of dark blue pants with brown strapped boots, it was very cute.

P.S.: If you disagree with the above comments, please do not make a rude comment. Just state your business and be on your way. Don't start none, won't be none. Thank you!
    Jadela

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I know I'm a dude and all but still....I try to look my best! I want a jacket....the one with a blackshirt under it and a white jacket on top of it and then black pants with tons of pockets.
    And the shoes will be some white shoes....like the goth boots but white being the main color and black being the secondary color! And the shades, I would like super shades that have chatty on the sides and on the front I want pure red...

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Rofl! Your right!
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Wow, that's pretty elaborate, but one word: AWESOME! I totally agree man! Afterall, we players like to look our best, regardless of the gender. You just feel more cool when you look cool, and other people notice as well. This isn't about envy or making other people jealous, this is about rocking your creative style and letting others know you got it and they do too

RyantheKing is offline Newbie Explorer

I believe FreeRealms should have more clothing, I think they should remove the SC Marketplace. When you buy SC cards from your local retailer, you can only use them once and depending on how much money you have on the card, it's kind of a rip-off. Back to clothing, I do believe they should add more clothing or weapons or even gears for jobs because of the low factor of clothing today in FreeRealms. Also, they should make a special marketplace just for regular clothing like t-shirts, pants, hats, anything you would normally wear as an Adventurer or Card Duelist. Also for clothing marketplaces, they should definitely make a more vivid and wide variation of color choices.

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RyantheKing View Post
    I believe FreeRealms should have more clothing, I think they should remove the SC Marketplace. When you buy SC cards from your local retailer, you can only use them once and depending on how much money you have on the card, it's kind of a rip-off. Back to clothing, I do believe they should add more clothing or weapons or even gears for jobs because of the low factor of clothing today in FreeRealms. Also, they should make a special marketplace just for regular clothing like t-shirts, pants, hats, anything you would normally wear as an Adventurer or Card Duelist. Also for clothing marketplaces, they should definitely make a more vivid and wide variation of color choices.
    Ok First of all, Red and blue ink are for staff members ONLY.
    Second of all, they would NEVER remove the SC Marketplace, they make the most profits off that.
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast