Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Title: Tomorrow's Fashion Today! ~ Fashion Show Review. ~ Gema Vipermusic Show.

Icon7 Tomorrow's Fashion Today! ~ Fashion Show Review. ~ Gema Vipermusic Show.

Gema Vipermusic.jpgOn November 25, 2012, I visited a fashion show done by Free Realms' very own Gema Vipermusic!
    ...so let's step into the changing room and hit the runway!Changing Room w. Models.jpg

ROUND ONE
    All girls in this show were amazing models with amazing clothes! But two girls in particular stood out to me in the first rounds! So let's keep an eye on them, hmm? These two girls are Glimmerrr and Kimmy Brassbeach!
    Now onto the first theme...

~The first theme was green, and the models did amazing! In this, the winner was Rainbow Pie and she deserved it!
    Rainbow Pie-Green Theme.jpg< Take a look!
    *Latest thing in shirts? Besides the raging kercheif midriffs, its flannels! For boys and girls alike, flannels are becoming more and more popular! Coming in all colors and looking great, I feel flannels will become a crazy
    popular classic! What's your favorite color flannel?

~ Next was pink, and Kimmy and Glimmerrr were great!
    Pink Theme2.jpg< Check it out!
    *Soo...pink, huh? Once the judge announced the theme would be pink, I thought to myself "Okay, this'll be close." Little did I realize, not many people have a lot of pink clothes! I realized this when the models were saying
    things like "Pink..?", "I don't have a lot of pink...", and "I gotta find something pink!" Most made up for their lack of pink with rides and pets. Do you have lots of pink?

~Onto the next theme. It was weird. That was the theme! Weird! Two girls rocked the cow hats, but Glimerrr took it away with the alien shirt!
    Wierd Theme1.jpg
    *The alien shirt. This helped Glimerrr win this theme and she rocked it! But I'm not too sure about this shirt...I think it kind of makes the character look super skinny. Like too skinny. Like scary skinny! But that's how
    models want to look right?
    Ehh..whatever. :p

~This next theme was an automatic fave! Cute! The models all looked GREAT! While Glimerrr took another win, I believe it should have been Kimmy! Just my opinion!
    Cute Theme1.jpg< What do you think?
    *Why did Glimerrrr win this theme instead of Kimmy? I believe the cat ears won this for her! The cat ears are a cute and constant classic in the Realms. They've been around forever and are still popular! Do you have cat
    ears?

ROUND TWO
    In this round, Kimmy left during the beginning and Glimerrr lagged behind. SO three girls stepped up to the plate in this round. Deztiny Shadowstone, Electric Sapphire, and Heather Flutterblossom! Watch for them!(:

~The first theme was won by the newcomer stepping into the fashion show a little late..Deztiny! She matched and took over Glimmerrr in the first theme of the round...yellow!
    Yellow Theme1.jpg< Take a look!
    *Yellow was a fun, bright, and popular theme. Everyone has yellow! Most girls like and have yellow because its the closest to gold. I have tons of yellow! Do you?

~Brown WAS an unpopular theme, as it can be called bland. Why do I think it was unpopular? Most people didn't have brown! I know I don't have a lot of brown! But Deztiny rocked it! She took easily took the round.
    Deztiny Shadowstone1.jpg
    *Deztiny looked great in brown! She topped it the whole look off with a pair of antennas. Every loves antennas. Star antennas, heart antennas, and who-knows-what next! They're another popular classic! Like?(;

~Suprisingly, the next theme was very popular. Goth. Lots of black, lots of black! It was cool! In this theme, Deztiny's winning streak ended! It was stolen by Electric Sapphire. Although it was obvious Deztiny was a close second.
    Electric Sapphire1.jpgDeztiny Shadowstone2.jpg< Which do you like better?
    *Electric Sapphire rocked the goth look! What pulled it all together? The bouquet of dead flowers of course! Bouquets are becoming more and more popular now! Especially Mother's Day ones! Do you have one?

~Next was white. Again, an unpopular theme because white is quite rare and not a lot of people have it. But Heather sure did!

Heather Flutterblossom1.jpg< Seee?
    *What helped Heather win this theme? What completed her look! I'd have to say the floppy white hat! While this is very cute, I never see people wearing these! Now...its all...berets! Berets, berets, berets!! The latest trend
    ripping through the Realms! Everyone has one! And if you don't...you want one! People are trading everything for these things! Sci-fi suits, other rares, and even BLACK SKINNY JEANS!
    Do you have a beret?

~Purple was crazy popular! And it looked great! It was VERY close, but Deztiny took the theme again with a cute archer hoodie!
    Purple Theme1.jpg< Like?
    *So how did she wear the archer hoodie without switching to archer? Maxed out V.I.P., of course! You can wear clothes from across all jobs on adventurer! Most popular item for maxed V.I.Ps? Postman shorts! They look great and come in all colors! Are you maxed out?

~Questions, comments, concerns? Reply or PM me!
    ~Add me in-game! Username: Ariista
    ~Like the blog? Don't forget to subscribe! They'll be many more to come!

~Hope you liked! Ariista...signing out! I'll be back soon to bring you more of
    Tomorrow's Fashion Today!<3
    chase123456tan likes this.

mylittleman77 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Tomorrow's Fashion Today! ~ Fashion Show Review. ~ Gema Vipermusic Show.

That. Was. Awesome. *o*!!!! I LOVE IT Btw, you're an EXTREMELY good writer

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Tomorrow's Fashion Today! ~ Fashion Show Review. ~ Gema Vipermusic Show.

I like it.
    It is very awesome.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by mylittleman77 View Post
    That. Was. Awesome. *o*!!!! I LOVE IT Btw, you're an EXTREMELY good writer
    Thanks soo much! Glad you like!

Heya! It's Ariista the fashion critic! I talk ALL things FR fashion! Add me on Free Realms! PM me! Suscribe!
    ~Love ya! <3

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    I like it.
    It is very awesome.
    Thank you!<3(:
    Heya! It's Ariista the fashion critic! I talk ALL things FR fashion! Add me on Free Realms! PM me! Suscribe!
    ~Love ya! <3

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

i i i feel tanlentless........

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    i i i feel tanlentless........
    Nooo don't feel that wayy! o.o

~Love ya! <3

Quote Originally Posted by AriistaFashionCritic View Post
    Nooo don't feel that wayy! o.o

I can't do anything.. =_-" *eye twitch*

No-L GamingTV~

I'm sure you can do awesome things!(:
    mylittleman77 likes this.
    ~Love ya! <3

like what????

No-L GamingTV~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast