Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Snobby ppl with rares

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Snobby ppl with rares

I really don't like it when ppl act really snobby just cuz they have rares >< but, I do know some ppl who have really rare clothes and they are super nice why can't ppl be more like that?

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Snobby ppl with rares

I know what you mean. They think they are the best ever to play the game because they have a few rares. I have quite a few rares, but I try to be nice to newer people and help them.

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

Some Peoples are so mean to New Players. It makes me feel bad for them, because they talk down to them and make it so they don't want to play on FR. People need to be nicer to New Players! I make new characters (Ima member) and I find that the term 'Newb' can hurt people who don't have rares feelings. I have a male Human character that I hadn't been on in a while, so he didn't have the newest rares (Loose Skinnies, Hovers, Etc.) and now he is considered a newb. Before people would add me like no tomorrow (Max adventurer, some decent rares...Before Mystery Chests xP) and now people don't like to talk with me. People are a little snobby when it comes to rares xP

♫Cøco♫
    Icefang likes this.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I agree... with Coco. I lost my password and never recovered it to my Beta character... now I was considered a newb when i came back and my old firends wanted nothing to do with me, but yet Im glad I have a new group
    My adventure ends here.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Yeah agreed. But sometimes I know people will just "pretend" to be mean to them while they're with their "rare" friends. And even some **"not so rare"** people will be telling rarer people they're noobs or newbs however you spell it Well of course all of us probally called someone a noob or newb. It's just game life. Of course it hurts our feelings though. But the moral of this problem is to ignore them cause they [most of the time] don't know you, you know your self better then anybody in this game and you know if your considered a rare or noob. Don't let words get to you.

**Didn't mean to have that sentence be mean for any reason. Just tring to say the facts.****
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 02-13-2012 at 07:16 PM.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Lol, I love how some people consider someone like me. Who has almost every Job maxed out, though I don't wear Rares that often, A Noob. Whereas they have the newest Rares, yet have almost no Jobs maxed. What is the world of Free Realms coming to?
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

There very nice to you, then ask for rares later on, it really sickens me how people can do that.

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."

Ya, now, I don't even dress rare anymore to fit in, I just sometimes make up outfits that I like. And, I add ppl cuz they are nice, not cuz they have rares, sometimes I even go to highroad junction and search for new players to explain to them about Free Realms or be friends with them

AND I mean, not or o.o sry

Unidentified is offline Amateur Gamer

I se most of you talking abiut new rares? ?? I don't think new stuff are rare other than new tcg o.0
    IGN: Michael Fluffytrident
    Server: All
    "If the violence doesn't work......Hit Harder "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast