Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Shirtless Surfers?

I was viewing an ad for new items on freerealms while on the loading screen. One of the pictures was advertising the new surfboards, but the surfer (yes, a guy) wasn't wearing a shirt! There is no "none" option in my shirts category, and I have not seen any real players with that option. Are there any guys on here that have that ability or have seen someone who could do that?
    Last edited by Peter Flametempest; 07-01-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Shirtless Surfers?

maybe your computer was going werid or maybe the free realms just made the ad to be that way
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Well, It went away a few days after it started, and has not been back since, so I am assuming that they accidentally gave us a preview of things to come. I KNOW that my computer was fine. I never have any problems with it.-PF
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

UtadaRulez is offline Amateur Gamer

I saw that error on a character yesterday. Its a very uncommon error i've seen twice. Its disturbing...
    Utada & Lenora Spiritwalker
    Mystic Mayhem PS3 Guild Leaders: Tr3s and Utada

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

Maybe it wasn't an error. It could have been free realms having someone test it out to prevent glitches and stuff. I've never seen the glitch, but that could have been why it was there.

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Re: Shirtless Surfers?

I have seen a glitch where they dun have anything on but their undies and for girl undies and bra. It wuz disturbing.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

I can do shirtless surfer,
    But now I can't, you must have Froggy Fries to do it properly, otherwies only you're head, arms. and legs will appear. The body will become invisible.