Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

NASR is offline Pro Gamer

Default Original Job Clothing

Someone probably has already mentioned this, but I miss the old styles of clothing for the jobs. To me, the old ones looked more awesome. Some may disagree, but that's my personal opinion. For instance, I loved the style for the brawler and couldn't wait to get my character into the upper level clothes so I could look more fierce. But unfortunately, I only got to level 16 before the update changed the styles. When I first saw it I cried "someone changed my clothes!". I thought it looked...well... I mean, true my character looks more like she's ready to brawl, but she also looks like she can tackle someone down at the goal during football. I thought the football-style helmet wasn't necessary. And the new hockey look for level 20 reminds me of Jason (no offense). The guys look a little ok in it..but the girls...my character has it and it sure does look "different".

As for the ninja and wizard, I was really sad. I had worked so hard to get my character to the point she could look like a druid. It was such a lovely outfit. But because it was no longer considered high leveled, I had to toss it away and go for the level 20. The level 20 outfit has nice colors, but I really don't care for it. I just thought my character looked better as a druid. And the ninja...well, the level 20 is ok but I did love the old style for that one too. My character looked so colorful but also tough. A lot of the people on my friend's list knew me from fights lol. Even though I now have the level 20 pieces and no one bothers to duel me anymore, I still miss the old outfit for the ninja regardless if those clothes are now considered level 16.

Aside from those three, I don't have much complaints on the other two. The archer and warrior are ok. The archer actually makes you look like Robin Hood, while the warrior is just the warrior. So no complaints there really. I'm not trying to bash the new styles and say they're a complete waste. I just missed the old styles. They were nice and people looked tough. Afterall, clothes make the person lol jk.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Original Job Clothing

I miss the old styles too, like for ninja you had black and pink. When you max the jobs you don't seem cool anymore. I also liked the pet trainer jobs too.
    P.S we need to post pics of the old clothing and see how much they have changed
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Cody Moonhero is offline Pro Gamer

yea really there is no real reward for maxing out your ninja now..except for jonin which EVERYBODY wears around. so i dnt like it.
    Cody Moonhero
    server 1
    <Im Back>

Unfortunately, I've already sold or traded all of my old clothes away . I'm really starting to miss them now...

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

i know there use to be such cute adventurer clothes and i wish they never took away pet trainer job that just sucks to have no cute clothes

Ikr. You just don't take away the clothes. That's just sick and wrong! lol But to be honest, I do miss those as well.

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Same here, but fortunately i have ever clothes from the old game like pet trainer clothes etc.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

You can actually trade or purchase for some of the old things here at the Free Market but I do understand what you are saying...

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

I know what you mean, i love the old brawler.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Quote Originally Posted by anuragkulkarni View Post
    Same here, but fortunately i have ever clothes from the old game like pet trainer clothes etc.
    True. I do at least have pet trainer outfits and freestyle clothes you can't find in the coin shop.