Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katayana Arwen is offline Explorer

Default New Farm Clothing: Is It Worth It?

Last night, I noticed a new farm up for sale in the SC Marketplace. I believe it was either Blackspore or Briarwood themed, and it promised new quests. I've also seen pictures of new clothing, some sort of shirt and possibly a few other items that sound like them come from this new farm's quests.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, pros and cons on buying the new farm would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Katayana Arwen
    [just call me Kat]
    working on my Insiders guild-er-ship
    usually found at Server 1

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New Farm Clothing: Is It Worth It?

Well you don't have to buy for the clothes. Just go to the preview and pull weeds and hope for cool stuff like kicks ^^ i already got two pairs!. Good luck.

Oh and the pros and cons forgot oops i like the new clothes my favorite clothes are the gold buckled boots and the side kicks. The Poofy Blouse Vest kinda reminds me of a pirate shirt O.o but that is just what i think and the go to the Briarwood Preview that is the one that will give out the prizes the most the other preview not as much....

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

So, previews of houses in SC need weeding and give prizes??? WOW! I WISH I KNEW!!! i just hope im right.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Were you being sarcastic? o.o if your weren't sorry but yea that's how i get everything the normal farm hardly gives anything -.-

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Ya Indeed Insiders Guild Figured that out e.e

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Are you talking about the weeding prizes, or the farmers market clothes? Because you don't have buy it for the weeding prizes but the farmers market has really cute clothes in my opinion. I just bought the Brairwood farm a couple days ago would recommend it for the farmers market clothes. Other then that theres not much of a difference.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade