Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Mysterious Trader...Having rocker?!?!

Bugatti is offline Explorer

Default Mysterious Trader...Having rocker?!?!

Well I decided to be curious and ticket a Ref asking about the Rocker set, here is the reply:

"You are quite right, the Rocker gear was discontinued when the company making the physical TCG packs stopped making them in 2010. I think you may just be noticing the Rocker sets at the moment. Sometimes I find if I want something, like a bright electric blue ship instead of my dark red one, I start seeing ships like that all over the place!

The only way right now you can get any Rocker gear is by trading, unless one day our Mysterious Trader has some!" Does this mean maybe Cragara one day might have Rocker or other old tcg?? I hope sooo!!! :0

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Mysterious Trader...Having rocker?!?!

Ohh goodness, let's try not to draw too much attention to this thread lol. The last thread about Rocker possibly one day coming back caused a bit of an uproar with some of the "old" players. However, I think if the people who don't want Rocker to be re-introduced are truly "old" players, they wouldn't care if Rocker came back, because if they were really "old" players, they would have got their Rocker from a 3.99 pack of playing cards. SO why would they get so upset if Rocker came back? it's obvious that the players who don't want Rocker back are not "old" players at all... they bought their Rocker after it was discontinued, are trying real hard to look like they're old players, when in actuality they must not be that old if they didn't get their Rocker for dirt cheap.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Bugatti is offline Explorer

Agreed. But, I myself (On my older character) Was basicly a beta. So, I wouldn't much mind if it came back, but lets hope it doesn't cause a major uproar.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by JesterGirl View Post
    Ohh goodness, let's try not to draw too much attention to this thread lol. The last thread about Rocker possibly one day coming back caused a bit of an uproar with some of the "old" players. However, I think if the people who don't want Rocker to be re-introduced are truly "old" players, they wouldn't care if Rocker came back, because if they were really "old" players, they would have got their Rocker from a 3.99 pack of playing cards. SO why would they get so upset if Rocker came back? it's obvious that the players who don't want Rocker back are not "old" players at all... they bought their Rocker after it was discontinued, are trying real hard to look like they're old players, when in actuality they must not be that old if they didn't get their Rocker for dirt cheap.
    Not necessarily. Most people that have Rocker gear are older players. Very few newer players have it. A good portion of the older players that have Rocker gear don't want it to come back for the sake of rarity. I, on the other hand, even though I'm an older player that's had my Rocker for a long time, I would just love the Rocker to come back so that everyone can have a chance to enjoy it.
    Zalesana likes this.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Cattrack is offline Explorer

I want Rocker to come back, same as Sport Shades o.o, even though they where a member monthly thing the Sport Shades where awesome and I for one think they should come back, as for Rocker since they started and they aren't really using it it should come back.

Omg if they sold rocker at the mysterrious merchant that would be amazing!

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

If rocker did come back I'm sure there would be some players who are unhappy about this and some players who are happy about this.

But to be honest, and I don't mean to be a downer here, but if the rocker did come back in the market or such I don't think it would be the same. If rocker was introduced again I'm willing to bet it would be a new and tweaked item.

For example:
    - You can get boots/shoes from Sun-stone that look like pet trainer boots but are made in different colors.
    - A while ago in the mystery chests skinny jeans were introduced and they simulated rocker + skinnies.
    - In TCG they created plaid shoes which imitated the rocker shoes.
    - The color "Black" was returned but only in TCG clothes and the Mysterious Merchant market.
    - The non-member beret was reintroduced a while back but in different colors and for members only.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Oh god T_T, if they bring the set back...SPAZ ATTACK. -TWITCHES- X_X. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -SCREAMS IN PILLOW- ._. And there is a example of my spaz attack i may have if they decide to bring it back. (: =.= Oi. I have been playing since right after the beta, and let me tell ya. Sooooo many people would be unhappy e_e, and many ppl find it annoying i mean seriously. They are tryin to bring everything back i mean the vault? = vaultberries x.x! I find it pretty dang annoying. I have a rocker hat and shoes, i got most of my TCG from the very olddd tournaments, they gave out rocker a couple times. win 3 games = rocker shoes, win 6 games = rocker hat win 9 games = rocker pants win 12 games = rocker vest, dang if only i knew they were going to take those away. I would've worked my but off making decks!
    Last edited by Dawn73; 12-20-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Nice spaz attack
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Jenny thunder is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Oh god T_T, if they bring the set back...SPAZ ATTACK. -TWITCHES- X_X. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -SCREAMS IN PILLOW- ._. And there is a example of my spaz attack i may have if they decide to bring it back. (: =.= Oi. I have been playing since right after the beta, and let me tell ya. Sooooo many people would be unhappy e_e, and many ppl find it annoying i mean seriously. They are tryin to bring everything back i mean the vault? = vaultberries x.x! I find it pretty dang annoying. I have a rocker hat and shoes, i got most of my TCG from the very olddd tournaments, they gave out rocker a couple times. win 3 games = rocker shoes, win 6 games = rocker hat win 9 games = rocker pants win 12 games = rocker vest, dang if only i knew they were going to take those away. I would've worked my but off making decks!
    Lovely spaz again
    UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot.nothing is going to get better.It's not
    -Dr.Seuss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast