Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kangaroo is offline Explorer

Default Im not a copy cat :(

Through out my time i have encountered MANY issues...
    the 1 im facing now is being a 'copy cat'
    I have had the same hair sense i got my first SC!
    Yet i have people come up to me saying i copied some other dude with the same hair as me .-.
    So im just wondering who exactly i copied xD
    I have purple spikey hair and like i said i didnt mean to copy any one if they have this hair!
    I liked it cause it was unique! And i didnt want to be another guy with shaggy or fword hair! (no hate to them its just those are probably the most commen hairs for boys)
    So if any of your friends are telling you some guy with the name Kangaroo is copying you im not

crystal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Im not a copy cat :(

More then one person can have the same hair style

tomboy0500 is offline Explorer

Dont worry dude you are unique the way you are! And plus the only ppl who really are copy cats are all the girls who wear the same blouses and traveler's shorts and have their name as " Toxic", " Princess" or "Epic." Those names are all copy cat and really lame. Be unique ppl! No offense to those who have these names but...

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Don't worry, i'm pretty sure you didn't copy anyone... they probably thought the same thing, and I always wear a specific item all the time because I really think it looks better on me than anything else (on free realms anyway)

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Thousands of players have the same hair-style =) No one can call you a copy-cat for that. And Tomboy, my name is Princess on here, I only made it that because it suited by personality.....

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

Your not a copy cat just like everyone is saying and u must know by now. My friend and i both have the same hair and we don't consider ourselves "Copy Cats" it's just we have the same taste.

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

So they call you a copy-cat without telling you who your "copying"? I wouldn't worry about it too much FR doesn't have that big of a selection to choose from. You obviously weren't TRYING to mimick anyone's hair, in fact almost every female in FR wears the Long or Pigtails style and you never see them complaining
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade