Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Hair Color Style Cards in the Coin Shop: How They Look!

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Icon13 Hair Color Style Cards in the Coin Shop: How They Look!

Want to change your character's hair color with a Coin Shop Hair Color Card, but don't want to waste money to see what they look like first? Or perhaps you're not planning on changing your hair color, but you'd still like to see how they look? Well, you've come to the right place!

The pictures on Style Cards are not always accurate, and can often be misleading. So, I thought I'd show you guys what they all look like, to help save you the trouble!

Below is a picture I put together showing what every Hair Color Style Card available in the Coin Shop really looks like equipped to your character (or... my character at least!)

If you can't see the picture above, you can follow this link to view the image in my album:

These hair color Style Cards are usable by Males and Females, Pixies and Humans; But keep in mind that you must be a Member in order to purchase and use them!

Happy shopping!

EDIT: Thank you for the move! I wasn't sure where to put this thread, and I'm glad it's in the right place now. I apologize for my mix-up.

EDIT (again): Thanks for the Sticky!
    Last edited by Firehawk; 09-12-2010 at 03:14 AM.
    bunny girl likes this.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hair Color Style Cards in the Coin Shop: How They Look!

Cool! The cotton candy one looks cute on you. XD jk... I bought that one by accident once... Now I'm stuck with it. :/
    LOL you should have seen the prank I pulled on Rhyme and James today. I changed my hair to blonde and said that someone had put bleach in my shampoo. XD
    Allons-y.

I need to point out how at Milk Chocolate and after, the lighting is WAY different.

This is because after getting a picture of Juicy Apricot, a player who usually ports to me at least once every day for no reason showed up and got in the way. I asked him nicely to move so I could finish collecting pictures, and he told me to pay him. I yelled "MOVE!" and he put out party supplies to make my character dance, and kept stringing me, telling me that Nymo was paying him to do it.

YEAH RIGHT.

That player is no longer on my Friend List. I switched servers and tried to position myself in the same spot, but the time of day had changed and the lighting was different.

I know it's not a big deal, but just in case you're wondering... that's what happened.

Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

I was planning to change my hair color, lol. Nice work, Hawk! =D

LOL now why would Nymo do that...?

I didn't even notice the change. XD
    Allons-y.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Wolfheart View Post
    Cool! The cotton candy one looks cute on you. XD jk... I bought that one by accident once... Now I'm stuck with it. :/
    LOL you should have seen the prank I pulled on Rhyme and James today. I changed my hair to blonde and said that someone had put bleach in my shampoo. XD
    LOL! I'm sure they instantly understood that all you did was change your hair color.

I'm sure they thought it was funny still though.

Well the actual prank was that I started freaking out and crying about something. I had on a panda hat so nobody could see my hair. Then they were like "What hapened? o.o" so I took off my hat and started sobbing. Then I /rofl 'd. XD I looked really weird as a blonde, since my skin is pretty dark. LOL!
    Last edited by Rain Wolfheart; 09-04-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    Allons-y.

Shadow Ninjarocker has pointed out that you can preview the hair colors in the Coin Shop...

I didn't know that. -.-

So now this guide is worthless, and I wasted money to buy all colors to show you guys what they look like.

Actually Hawk you didnt waste time and it's not worthless cuz the side by side comparision is really awesome!
    Sure you can try them on, but only one at a time and cant compare.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Yeah, it's OK. I was trying to tell you that too, but I guess you didn't see my chat. :/
    Allons-y.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast