Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Nymo's Avatar
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627

    Default Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Hello there, and just want to welcome you to the new part of FRI: "Style and Clothing"!
    Here, anything concerning, well, style and clothing, can be posted and found right here! Hope you all enjoy this new section!

    To welcome you here, I've gathered up my personal collection of costumes in Free Realms. Some of us like to to collect various things in the game. For me, it has to be the silly costumes in FR.
    It all began with the Hot Dog Suit, I think. Back when FR launched, I was one of the few people who actually dared to throw down 6 bucks just for a silly virtual outfit. now, If you ask for someone in a Hot Dog Suit, you're bound to find several people to show up as huge hot dogs.


    Below, You'll find post with my pictures!
    If you spot any error, have questions, or have any other comments, do post them!
    Hope you enjoy, and once again, welcome to the new section!

    This first installment of my collection will show you all my one-piece costumes I have to date. All 40 of them. That means that other outfits, such as the Nerd or Hula outfits with multiple pieces, are not included here.

    Also, This is probably a near-complete collection of these kinds... Except for the fact that I'm still missing several of the "supermarket costumes" from the Halloween events. however, This isn't quite a "guide" to them, more so just a personal collection of my costumes...

    Without further ado, here's my list of costumes! (in order of when they appear in my inventory)

    Bah Humbug Outfit (SC)

    Bixie Costume

    Buff Super Hero Outfit (SC)

    Buff Viking Outfit (SC)

    Candy Corn Outift (SC)

    Caveman Outfit (SC)

    Changeling Ninja Costume

    Chatdy Outfit

    Chatdy Suit

    Chicken Outfit (SC)

    Darkthorne Costume

    Ghost Outfit (SC)

    Grim Reaper Outfit (SC)

    Banana Suit (TCG)

    Jack-O-Lantern Outfit (SC/TCG Quest)

    Man-Eating Plant Costume

    Milk Carton Suit (SC)

    Mummy Outfit (SC)

    Penguin Outfit (SC)

    Pizza Slice Outfit (SC)

    (cont...)
    Last edited by Nymo; 12-27-2009 at 08:23 AM.
    I am lost

    Spoiler: show


    Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!


    Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!



  2. #2
    Nymo's Avatar
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    (continued)


    Carrot Outfit (SC)

    LIMITED EDITION Werewolf Outfit (SC)

    Santa Claus Outfit (SC)

    Costume Tree Outfit (SC)

    Dinosaur Outfit (SC)

    Ghost Diver Outfit (SC)

    Gingerbread Man Outfit (SC)

    Reindeer Outfit (SC)

    Skeleton Outfit (SC)

    Snowman Outfit (SC)

    Astronaut Suit (SC)

    T-Bone Steak Outfit (Sponsor Ad)

    The Monster Outfit (SC)

    Toy Soldier Outfit (SC)

    Tree Soldier Costume

    Turkey Outfit (SC)

    Valerian Costume

    Vampire Count Outfit (SC) (forgot to add this, so that's why it's brighter)

    Hot Dog Suit (SC)

    Vintage Diver Suit (SC)

    That's all! For now! Look out for the multi-pieces costumes to come up soon!
    Last edited by Nymo; 12-27-2009 at 06:01 AM.
    I am lost

    Spoiler: show


    Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!


    Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!



  3. #3
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Quite the collection. o_o I'd never be able to spend that much money in a few months.
    You spelled "Changeling" wrong (Chalenging) as well as Jack-O-Lantern (forgot the T).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  4. #4
    Nymo's Avatar
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Quite the collection. o_o I'd never be able to spend that much money in a few months.
    You spelled "Changeling" wrong (Chalenging) as well as Jack-O-Lantern (forgot the T).
    Much thanks, Random! That's what I get for posting late at night and trying to rush these out the door
    I am lost

    Spoiler: show


    Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!


    Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!



  5. #5
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    No problem lol. I just woke up, so I guess I'm a little more alert (plus I tend to notice the small details). And you can just call me RP (not in-game, though. They filtered my naaame >_<).
    Well, I certainly learned something from this thread... SOE needs some new costume ideas. The Humbug one doesn't look like it took long to make (I almost thought you were able to change the Santa outfit's coloring).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  6. #6
    Nymo's Avatar
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    No problem lol. I just woke up, so I guess I'm a little more alert (plus I tend to notice the small details). And you can just call me RP (not in-game, though. They filtered my naaame >_<).
    Well, I certainly learned something from this thread... SOE needs some new costume ideas. The Humbug one doesn't look like it took long to make (I almost thought you were able to change the Santa outfit's coloring).
    Sure thing RP!

    And it's... certainly interesting how SOE's handling costumes.
    i mean, The whole Santa and Bah Humbug thing: It's 50 SC MORE to get a Bah Humbug Outfit than it is for a Santa outfit! Not to mention that you can get a Santa Hat for free, but a Bah Humbug Hat is (wait for it) 50 SC...

    Also note how many of the costumes released for Halloween share the same model, ESPECIALLY the triangle-shaped costumes (T-Bone Steak, Candy Corn, Carrot, Pizza Slice).
    Other similarities include the Buff costumes (Buff Super Hero and Viking), birds (Chicken, Penguin, and Turkey), the 'sheet' costumes (Ghost and Grim Reaper), reptiles (Dinosaur outfit is practically the croc costume from TCG (not pictured here because A. it's actually at 2-piece costume and B. I don't have one claimed at the moment)), divers (Ghost Diver obviously Vintage Diver with some changes), and the new Holiday fun (Gingerbread Man and Snowman outfits seem to share the same model...)

    SOE's ways are certainly peculiar
    I am lost

    Spoiler: show


    Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!


    Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!



  7. #7
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymo View Post
    Sure thing RP!

    And it's... certainly interesting how SOE's handling costumes.
    i mean, The whole Santa and Bah Humbug thing: It's 50 SC MORE to get a Bah Humbug Outfit than it is for a Santa outfit! Not to mention that you can get a Santa Hat for free, but a Bah Humbug Hat is (wait for it) 50 SC...

    Also note how many of the costumes released for Halloween share the same model, ESPECIALLY the triangle-shaped costumes (T-Bone Steak, Candy Corn, Carrot, Pizza Slice).
    Other similarities include the Buff costumes (Buff Super Hero and Viking), birds (Chicken, Penguin, and Turkey), the 'sheet' costumes (Ghost and Grim Reaper), reptiles (Dinosaur outfit is practically the croc costume from TCG (not pictured here because A. it's actually at 2-piece costume and B. I don't have one claimed at the moment)), divers (Ghost Diver obviously Vintage Diver with some changes), and the new Holiday fun (Gingerbread Man and Snowman outfits seem to share the same model...)

    SOE's ways are certainly peculiar
    I didn't expect a list of all of the similarities lol, but yes, in a more basic sense, that's exactly what I meant.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  8. #8
    pavana's Avatar
    pavana is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    716

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Mine is more in the line of casual style - The baret is what was in the pack for November as a member. The pants are stripped baggy pants in green from the vault, the top is Insulated Winter Wear from a battle in Snowhill for the Snowdays celebration, Suede shoes from vault, gloves from Adventurer snowhill outfit, candy cane from this months mbr pack and of course the holiday shard for holiday effects (purchased From SC store).

    Anyone else - (let's have a fashion show or a show us your clothing )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

  9. #9
    pavana's Avatar
    pavana is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    716

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    ARGH - just noticed this was supposed to be for you guys only. Please forgive me (think I need to go to bed now and sleep)
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

  10. #10
    Izzi Stormheart's Avatar
    Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: Freestyle Costume Collection! (Human Male)

    Nymo.. I love your costumes! What a delight! I HOPE that you might even make a thread showing off some of your um... more colorful clothing combinations?

    Thanks so much!

    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •